- Routine clinical use of circulating tumor cells for diagnosis of mutations and chromosomal rearrangements in non-small cell lung cancer-ready for prime-time?
Pailler Emma et al. Translational lung cancer research 2017 Aug 6(4) 444-453
- Large scale, prospective screening of EGFR mutations in the blood of advanced NSCLC patients to guide treatment decisions.
Mayo-de-Las-Casas C et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep 28(9) 2248-2255
- Economic Considerations in the Use of Novel Targeted Therapies for Lung Cancer: Review of Current Literature.
Albaba Hamzeh et al. PharmacoEconomics 2017 Aug
- Circulating Tumor DNA: Measurement and Clinical Utility.
Donaldson Joshua et al. Annual review of medicine 2017 Aug
- Precision Diagnosis and Treatment for Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Reck Martin et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Aug 377(9) 849-861
domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017
Lung cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.