Last Posted: Sep 23, 2017
- What to Know About Lynch Syndrome
K Hall, US News, Sep 2017
- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer patients up to 70 years of age.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct 18(10) 966-73
- What to Know About Lynch Syndrome,
by Kathleen Hall, US News, September 19, 2017
- Universal testing of colorectal cancer for deficient mismatch repair - a new era has arrived.
Clark Sue et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2017 Sep 19(9) 801-802
- A survey of the clinicopathological and molecular characteristics of patients with suspected Lynch syndrome in Latin America.
Rossi Benedito Mauro et al. BMC cancer 2017 Sep 17(1) 623
- Colorectal Cancer Risk in Patients With Lynch Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Derikx Lauranne A A P et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Mar 15(3) 454-458.e1
- Molecular testing for Lynch syndrome in people with colorectal cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Snowsill Tristan et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2017 Sep 21(51) 1-238
- Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Das Koushik K et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2017 Sep
- SURVEILLANCE COLONOSCOPY FOR LYNCH SYNDROME IN THE NORTHERN CAPE: DOES DIRECT CONTACT IMPROVE COMPLIANCE?
Coccia A C et al. South African journal of surgery. Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir chirurgie 2017 Jun 55(2) 55
- Systematic immunohistochemical screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer: a single centre experience of 486 patients.
Zumstein Valentin et al. Swiss medical weekly 2016 146w14315
- Spectrum of mismatch repair gene mutations and clinical presentation of Hispanic individuals with Lynch syndrome.
Sunga Annette Y et al. Cancer genetics 2017 Apr 212-2131-7
- Clinical characteristics of Lynch-like cases collaterally classified by Lynch syndrome identification strategy using universal screening in endometrial cancer.
Takahashi Kazue et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Aug
- Committee Opinion No. 716 Summary: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Sep 130(3) 664-665
- Committee Opinion No. 716: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e146-e149
- UK colorectal cancer patients are inadequately assessed for Lynch syndrome.
Adelson Maria et al. Frontline gastroenterology 2014 Jan 5(1) 31-35
- Uptake of genetic testing by the children of Lynch syndrome variant carriers across three generations.
Seppälä Toni T et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Aug