- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer patients up to 70 years of age.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct 18(10) 966-73
- What to Know About Lynch Syndrome,
by Kathleen Hall, US News, September 19, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Risk in Patients With Lynch Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Derikx Lauranne A A P et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Mar 15(3) 454-458.e1
- Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Das Koushik K et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2017 Sep
- SURVEILLANCE COLONOSCOPY FOR LYNCH SYNDROME IN THE NORTHERN CAPE: DOES DIRECT CONTACT IMPROVE COMPLIANCE?
Coccia A C et al. South African journal of surgery. Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir chirurgie 2017 Jun 55(2) 55
domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017
Lynch syndrome | Updates on Specific Diseases
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.