Last Posted: Sep 01, 2017
- The Hunt Continues for Early Ovarian Cancer Clues.
Kuehn Bridget M et al. JAMA 2017 Jul (1) 14-16
- Committee Opinion No. 716 Summary: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Sep 130(3) 664-665
- Committee Opinion No. 716: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e146-e149
- Counseling families with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: A psychosocial perspective.
Richards M P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1995 Sep 4(3) 219-33
- Direct detection of early-stage cancers using circulating tumor DNA.
Phallen Jillian et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Aug 9(403)
- Family history in ovarian cancer referral population.
Berg L A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1996 Mar 5(1) 27-38
- Practice Bulletin No 182: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e110-e126
- Practice Bulletin No. 182 Summary: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Sep 130(3) 657-659
- National Estimates of Genetic Testing in Women With a History of Breast or Ovarian Cancer.
Childers Christopher P et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Aug JCO2017736314
- Family history of cancer predicts endometrial cancer risk independently of Lynch Syndrome: Implications for genetic counselling.
Johnatty Sharon E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Aug
- Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Detection of Germline Copy Number Variations in BRCA1/BRCA2: Validation of a one-step diagnostic work-flow.
Schmidt Ane Y et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Aug
- Screening for familial cancer risk: Focus on breast cancer.
Rousset-Jablonski Christine et al. Maturitas 2017 Aug
- Cancer Counseling of Low-Income Limited English Proficient Latina Women Using Medical Interpreters: Implications for Shared Decision-Making.
Kamara Daniella et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Aug
- Familial pancreatic cancer: Concept, management and issues.
Matsubayashi Hiroyuki et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2017 Feb 23(6) 935-948
- Genetic consultation embedded in a gynecologic oncology clinic improves compliance with guideline-based care.
Senter Leigha et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Aug
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Ovarian Cancer
D Bucco, Cure today, August 8, 2017