- Biomarker correlates of survival in pediatric patients with Ebola virus disease.
McElroy Anita K et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2014 Oct 20(10) 1683-90
- Genetic variation and recurrent parasitaemia in Peruvian Plasmodium vivax populations.
McCollum Andrea M et al. Malar. J. 2014 1367
- Outbreak of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae bloodstream infections at an outpatient chemotherapy center.
Dobbs Thomas E et al. Am J Infect Control 2014 Jul 42(7) 731-4
- Susceptibility to repeated, low-dose, rectal SHIVSF162P3 challenge is independent of TRIM5 genotype in rhesus macaques.
Butler Katherine et al. AIDS Res. Hum. Retroviruses 2013 Jul 29(7) 1091-4
- Tumor necrosis factor -308 polymorphism (rs1800629) is associated with mortality and ventilator duration in 1057 Caucasian patients.
Watanabe Eizo et al. Cytokine 2012 Oct 60(1) 249-56
domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017
Sepsis [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.