What's NewLast Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- NOS1 and SNAP25 polymorphisms are associated with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder symptoms in adults but not in children.
Salatino-Oliveira Angélica, et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2016 1 75-81 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Influence of ODD diagnosis on the association between NET1 and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder].
Liu Lu, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 11 (41) 3351-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Pharmacogenetics of methylphenidate response and tolerability in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Pagerols M, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between the 5-HTTLPR Genotype and Childhood Characteristics in Mood Disorders.
Eun Tae Kyung, et al. Clinical psychopharmacology and neuroscience : the official scientific journal of the Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 2 (1) 88-95 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: genetic association study in a cohort of Spanish children.
Gomez-Sanchez Clara I, et al. Behavioral and brain functions : BBF 2016 0 (1) 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Efficient and powerful method for combining p-values in Genome-wide Association Studies.
Vilor-Tejedor Natalia, et al. IEEE/ACM transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics / IEEE, ACM 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Rethinking Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
DA Christakis, JAMA Pediatrics, January 4, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Childhood attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms and the development of adolescent alcohol problems: A prospective, population-based study of Swedish twins.
Quinn Patrick D et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2015 Dec (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genetics of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: an update.
Akutagava-Martins Glaucia Chiyoko et al. Expert review of neurotherapeutics 2015 Dec (FromDiscoveries and Insights Database)
- Variation in an Iron Metabolism Gene Moderates the Association Between Blood Lead Levels and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children.
Nigg Joel T, et al. Psychological science 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic and environmental influences on the relationship between ADHD symptoms and internalizing problems: A Chinese twin study.
Chen Tian-Jiao, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Effects of norepinephrine transporter gene variants on NET binding in ADHD and healthy controls investigated by PET.
Sigurdardottir Helen L, et al. Human brain mapping 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Perinatal Phosphatidylcholine Supplementation and Early Childhood Behavior Problems: Evidence for CHRNA7 Moderation.
Ross Randal G, et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2015 12 appiajp201515091188 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association analysis of DISC1 gene polymorphisms with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Iranian population.
Kayyal Matin, et al. Pakistan journal of medical sciences 0 0 (5) 1162-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Meta-analysis of the association of the SLC6A3 3'-UTR VNTR with cognition.
Ettinger Ulrich, et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Ethnic differences in COMT genetic effects on striatal grey matter alterations associated with childhood ADHD: A voxel-based morphometry study in a Japanese sample.
Shimada Koji, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2015 11 1-7 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The divergent impact of COMT Val158Met on executive function in children with and without attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Jin Jiali, et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Common variants in the ARC gene are not associated with cognitive abilities.
Myrum Craig, et al. Brain and behavior 2015 10 (10) e00376 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Behavior Therapy First for Young Children with ADHD
(From CDC Information Database)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in the Light of the Epigenetic Paradigm.
Schuch Viviane et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2015 126 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)