What's NewLast Updated: Feb 13, 2016
- Novel germline mutations and unclassified variants of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in Chinese women with familial breast/ovarian cancer.
Cao Wen-Ming, et al. BMC cancer 2015 0 (1) 64 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Tracking of the origin of recurrent mutations of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in the North-East of Italy and improved mutation analysis strategy.
Cini Giulia, et al. BMC medical genetics 2016 0 (1) 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Correlation anslysis of sporadic breast cancer and BRCA1 gene plymorphisms in the Han Nationality and the Mongol Nationality of Inner Mongolia Region].
Ma Jinzhu, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 12 (46) 3746-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The association between a novel polymorphism (rs1062577) in ESR1 and breast cancer susceptibility in the Han Chinese women.
Chen Li, et al. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 2016 2 1-4 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Health Buzz: More Young Women With Breast Cancer Seeking Genetic Testing, Study Finds
Knowing BRCA status helps women make better-informed treatment decisions, L Esposito, US Health News, February 11, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Testing in Young Women With Breast Cancer
SM Rosenberg et al, JAMA Oncology, February 11, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Increased Reach of Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment as a Tool for Precision Management of Hereditary Breast Cancer
KR Blazer et al, JAMA Oncology, February 11, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- When Men Get Breast Cancer, They Enter A World Of Pink,
by Patti Neighmond, NPR, February 8, 2016 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Twenty-one-gene recurrence score assay in BRCA-associated versus sporadic breast cancers: Differences based on germline mutation status.
Shah Payal D et al. Cancer 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Building capacity for human genetics and genomics research in Trinidad and Tobago.
Roach Allana et al. Revista panamericana de salud pu´blica = Pan American journal of public health 2015 Nov 38(5) 425-30 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Attitudes Toward Breast Cancer Genetic Testing in Five Special Population Groups.
Ramirez Amelie G et al. Journal of health disparities research and practice 2015 8(4) 124-135 (FromGenomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.
Harris Lyndsay N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Dose escalation of tamoxifen in patients with low endoxifen level: evidence for therapeutic drug monitoring - The TADE Study.
Fox Peter, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Note of clarification regarding data about the association between the interleukin-1? -31T>C polymorphism and breast cancer risk.
Wang Yadong, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Somatic Mosaic Mutations in PPM1D and TP53 in the Blood of Women With Ovarian Carcinoma.
Swisher Elizabeth M, et al. JAMA oncology 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prevalence and spectrum of BRCA germline variants in mainland Chinese familial breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Kim Yeong C, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic evaluation of BRCA1 associated a complex genes with triple-negative breast cancer susceptibility in chinese women.
Ling Hong, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Current status of genome-wide association studies (GWAS) on breast cancer and application values of single nucleotide polymorphisms identified from GWAS].
Huang Yubei, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 10 (10) 1058-61 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Influence of Genotype and Haplotype of MDR1 (C3435T, G2677A/T, C1236T) on the Incidence of Breast Cancer - a Case-Control Study in Jordan.
Abuhaliema Ali M, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (1) 261-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)