Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- AMD Projects: Combating Healthcare-associated Infections
- Making Health Care Safer: Protect patients from antibiotic resistance
- Leaders Committed to Antibiotic Stewardship
- Why is antibiotic resistance a deadly emerging disease?
Courvalin Patrice et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Jan
- Antimicrobial Resistance Genes and Modeling of Treatment Failure in Bacterial Vaginosis: Clinical Study of 289 Symptomatic Women.
Bostwick David G et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Feb
- Rapid antibiotic-resistance predictions from genome sequence data for Staphylococcus aureus and Mycobacterium tuberculosis
P Bradley et al, Nature Communications, December 21, 2015
- Spread of antibiotic-resistance gene does not spell bacterial apocalypse yet
S Reardon, Nature News, December 21, 2015
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance mechanism MCR-1 in animals and human beings in China: a microbiological and molecular biological study
YY Liu et al, Lancet Infectious Diseases, November 18, 2015
- Antibiotics Aren't Always the Answer
- Whole Genome Sequencing Analysis Accurately Predicts Antimicrobial Resistance Phenotypes in Campylobacter.
Zhao S et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Oct
- Population-Based Surveillance of Neisseria meningitidis Antimicrobial Resistance in the United States.
Harcourt Brian H et al. Open Forum Infect Dis 2015 Sep 2(3) ofv117
- Antimicrobial resistance genes in multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica isolated from animals, retail meats, and humans in the United States and Canada.
Glenn LaShanda M et al. Microb. Drug Resist. 2013 Jun 19(3) 175-84
- Antimicrobial resistance and population structure of Staphylococcus epidermidis recovered from animals and humans.
Argudín M Angeles, Vanderhaeghen Wannes, Vandendriessche Stien, Vandecandelaere Ilse, André François-Xavier, Denis Olivier, Coenye Tom, Butaye Patrick.Vet. Microbiol. 2015 Apr 27.
- Proteomics as the final step in the functional metagenomics study of antimicrobial resistance.
Fouhy Fiona, Stanton Catherine, Cotter Paul D, Hill Colin, Walsh Fiona.Front Microbiol 2015 172
- Population Structure and Antimicrobial Resistance of Invasive Serotype IV Group B Streptococcus, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Teatero Sarah, McGeer Allison, Li Aimin, Gomes Janice, Seah Christine, Demczuk Walter, Martin Irene, Wasserscheid Jessica, Dewar Ken, Melano Roberto G, Fittipaldi Nahuel.Emerging Infect. Dis. 2015 Apr (4) 585-591
- Genetic Lineages and Antimicrobial Resistance in Pseudomonas spp. Isolates Recovered from Food Samples.
Estepa Vanesa, Rojo-Bezares Beatriz, Torres Carmen, Sáenz Yolanda.Foodborne Pathog. Dis. 2015 Mar 16.
- Genome sequencing defines phylogeny and spread of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a high transmission setting.
Tong Steven Y C, et al. Genome research 2015 1 (1) 111-8
- Outsmarting antimicrobial-resistant pathogens,
by Marta Gwinn, Genomics and Health Impact Blog, October 30, 2014
- Sequential therapy in clarithromycin-sensitive and -resistant Helicobacter pylori based on polymerase chain reaction molecular test.
Mahachai Varocha, et al. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2011 5 (5) 825-8
- [Effect of CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism on treatment efficacy of Helicobacter pylori infection with rabeprazole-based triple therapy in Chinese]
He XX, et al. Zhonghua nei ke za zhi [Chinese journal of internal medicine] 2004 1 (1) 13-5
- Weekly Scan (0
- AMD Weekly Clips (14)