July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Higher Brain Perfusion May Not Support Memory Functions in Cognitively Normal Carriers of the ApoE ?4 Allele Compared to Non-Carriers.
Zlatar Zvinka Z, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 151
- Meta-analysis of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) 765G>C polymorphism and Alzheimer's disease.
Su Jianhua, et al. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2016 9 4-9
- Promoter Variants of the ADAM10 Gene and Their Roles in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
Tao Hua, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2016 0 108
- The APOE Genotype in Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus.
Yang Yi, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0158985
- Levels of tau protein in plasma are associated with neurodegeneration and cognitive function in a population-based elderly cohort.
Dage Jeffrey L, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2016 7
- Exome-sequencing in a large population-based study reveals a rare Asn396Ser variant in the LIPG gene associated with depressive symptoms.
Amin N, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 7
- The importance of sustained attention in early Alzheimer's disease.
Huntley Jonathan D, et al. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 2016 7
- Association Study and Meta-Analysis of Polymorphisms, Methylation Profiles, and Peripheral mRNA Expression of the Serotonin Transporter Gene in Patients with Alzheimer's Disease.
Yamazaki Kiyohiro, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders 2016 7 (5-6) 334-347
- The Effect of the APOE Genotype on Individual BrainAGE in Normal Aging, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Alzheimer's Disease.
Löwe Luise Christine, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0157514
- Brain changes wrought by gene linked to Alzheimers may begin in childhood, scientists say
K Kaplan, LA Times, July 13, 2016
- Gene- gene Interaction between CYP2J2 and PPAR -? gene on Late-Onset Alzheimer's disease in the eastern Chinese Han Population.
Geng Shuang, et al. Behavioural brain research 2016 7
- Genetically-Mediated Grey and White Matter Alteration in Normal Elderly Individuals with the CLU-C Allele Gene.
Qiu Lihua, et al. Current Alzheimer research 2016 7
- [Multifunctional Roles of APOE in Alzheimer's Disease Pathogenesis].
Tokutake Takayoshi, et al. Brain and nerve = Shinkei kenkyu? no shinpo 2016 7 (7) 703-12
- A Genetic Variant of the Sortilin 1 Gene is Associated with Reduced Risk of Alzheimer's Disease.
Andersson Carl-Henrik, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 7
- Interaction Between Midlife Blood Glucose and APOE Genotype Predicts Later Alzheimer's Disease Pathology.
Bangen Katherine J, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 7
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (14)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3609)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (25)
- Pathogen (0)