July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Polymorphisms in Pfcrt and Pfmdr-1 genes after five years withdrawal of chloroquine for the treatment of Plasmodium falciparum malaria in West Bengal, India.
Chatterjee Moytrey, Ganguly Swagata, Saha Pabitra, Guha Subhasish Kamal, Basu Nandita, Bera Dilip K, Maji Ardhendu Kumar.Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 Jul 281-285
- Cytokine gene polymorphisms are not associated with anti-PvDBP, anti-PvAMA-1 or anti-PvMSP-119 IgG antibody levels in a malaria-endemic area of the Brazilian Amazon.
Furini Adriana A C, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 374
- Transcriptomic Analysis of Chloroquine-Sensitive and Chloroquine-Resistant Strains of Plasmodium falciparum: Toward Malaria Diagnostics and Therapeutics for Global Health.
Antony Hiasindh Ashmi, Pathak Vrushali, Parija Subhash Chandra, Ghosh Kanjaksha, Bhattacherjee Amrita.Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Jul (7) 424-32
- Molecular Heterogeneity of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Burkina Faso: G-6-PD Betica Selma and Santamaria in People with Symptomatic Malaria in Ouagadougou.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim, et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2016 0 (1) e2016029
- Genome-scale comparison of expanded gene families in Plasmodium ovale wallikeri and Plasmodium ovale curtisi with Plasmodium malariae and with other Plasmodium species.
Ansari Hifzur Rahman et al. International journal for parasitology 2016 Jul
- Effective High-Throughput Blood Pooling Strategy before DNA Extraction for Detection of Malaria in Low-Transmission Settings.
Nyunt Myat Htut, Kyaw Myat Phone, Thant Kyaw Zin, Shein Thinzer, Han Soe Soe, Zaw Ni Ni, Han Jin-Hee, Lee Seong-Kyun, Muh Fauzi, Kim Jung-Yeon, Cho Shin-Hyeong, Lee Sang-Eun, Yang Eun-Jeong, Chang Chulhun L, Han Eun-Taek.The Korean journal of parasitology 2016 Jun (3) 253-9
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency and reduced haemoglobin levels in African children with severe malaria.
Nguetse Christian N, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 346
- The mRNA-bound proteome of the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum
EM Bunnick et al, Genome Biology, July 5, 2016
- Multiplicity of infection and genetic diversity of Plasmodium falciparum isolates from patients with uncomplicated and severe malaria in Gezira State, Sudan.
Mahdi Abdel Hamid Muzamil, et al. Parasites & vectors 2016 0 (1) 362
- Immunogenicity and protection from malaria infection in BK-SE36 vaccinated volunteers in Uganda is not influenced by HLA-DRB1 alleles.
Tougan Takahiro, et al. Parasitology international 2016 6 (5 Pt A) 455-458
- Association of PECAM1/CD31 polymorphisms with cerebral malaria.
Ohashi Jun, et al. International journal of molecular epidemiology and genetics 2016 0 (2) 87-94
- Population genomics studies identify signatures of global dispersal and drug resistance in Plasmodium vivax
DN Hupalo et al, Nature Genetics, June 27, 2016
- Genomic analysis of local variation and recent evolution in Plasmodium vivax
RD Pearson et al, Nature Genetics, June 27, 2016
- Knowing who to trust: exploring the role of 'ethical metadata' in mediating risk of harm in collaborative genomics research in Africa.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2014 1562
- Safety of a single low-dose of primaquine in addition to standard artemether-lumefantrine regimen for treatment of acute uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Tanzania.
Mwaiswelo Richard, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 316
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)