July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Identification of Susceptibility Genes of Adult Asthma in French Canadian Women.
Bérubé Jean-Christophe, et al. Canadian respiratory journal 2016 0 3564341
- A single nucleotide polymorphism in hsa?miR?146a is responsible for the development of bronchial hyperresponsiveness in response to intubation during general anesthesia.
Luan Yong, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 7
- A new diagnosis of asthma or COPD is linked to smoking cessation - the Tromsø study.
Danielsen Signe Elise, et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2016 0 1453-8
- Shared genetic variants between serum levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and wheezing in a cohort of children from Cyprus.
Yiallouros Panayiotis K, et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2016 0 (1) 67
- Polymorphic Variants 279R and 668Q Augment Activity of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in Breath Condensates of Children with Asthma.
Grzela Katarzyna, et al. Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis 2016 7
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the promoter region of mir-133a-1 and in pre-mir-152 rs1707 may contribute to the risk of asthma in a Chinese Han population.
Zhou P-P, et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2016 6 (12) 2642-9
- The Relationship Between Glutathione S-Transferase-P1 and Beta-2 Adrenoreceptor Genotypes with Asthmatic Patients in the Turkish Population.
Kaymak Cetin, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 7
- Effects of CYP2C9 genetic polymorphisms on the pharmacokinetics of zafirlukast.
Lee Hyun-Jee, et al. Archives of pharmacal research 2016 7
- Retinoic Acid modulates PTGDR promoter activity.
García-Sánchez A, et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2016 4 (4)
- Traffic-related air pollution exposure is associated with allergic sensitization, asthma, and poor lung function in middle age.
Bowatte Gayan, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 5
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene polymorphisms are associated with sensitization to seasonal aeroallergens in asthmatic children.
Iordanidou Maria, et al. World journal of pediatrics : WJP 2016 6
- Genetics and Genomics of Longitudinal Lung Function Patterns in Asthmatics.
McGeachie Michael J, et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2016 7
- Variants associated with autoimmune Type 1 diabetes in Japanese children: implications for age-specific effects of cis-regulatory haplotypes at 17q12-q21.
Ayabe T, et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2016 6
- Genetics and Genomics of Longitudinal Lung Function Patterns in Asthmatics
MJ McGeachie et al, Am J Respir Crit Care Med. July 2016
- Birth by cesarean section and schizophrenia: results from the multicenter FACE-SZ data-set.
Fond G, et al. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 2016 6
- Human (2207)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)
- Huamn (1)
- Pathogen (0)