July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Risk factors for symptomatic osteonecrosis in childhood ALL: A retrospective study of a Slovenian pediatric ALL population between 1970 and 2004.
Karas-Kuželi?ki Nataša, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2016 8 (2) 840-846
- Absence of basal cell carcinoma in irradiated childhood cancer survivors of black race: a report from the St. Jude Lifetime Cohort Study.
Ehrhardt Matthew J, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 6
- Age at cancer diagnosis, non-O blood group and asparaginase therapy are independently associated with deep venous thrombosis in pediatric oncology patients: A risk model.
Spavor Maria, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 5 27-31
- Genetic testing for the risk of developing late effects among survivors of childhood cancer: Consumer understanding, acceptance, and willingness to pay.
Georgiou Gabrielle et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- The Advantages and Challenges of Testing Children for Heritable Predisposition to Cancer.
Kesserwan Chimene et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book / ASCO. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2016 35251-69
- Recommendations for Genetic Testing to Reduce the Incidence of Anthracycline-induced Cardiotoxicity.
Aminkeng Folefac et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 May
- Pediatric cancers and precision medicine: The feasibility question
Vector, Boston Children Hospital, February, 2016
- Recognition of genetic predisposition in pediatric cancer patients: An easy-to-use selection tool.
Jongmans Marjolijn C J et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 Jan
- A Quality Improvement Collaborative to Improve Pediatric Primary Care Genetic Services.
Rinke Michael L et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan
- Genetic sequencing can help guide treatment in children with solid tumors,
Dana-Faber Cancer Institute, January 28, 2016
- CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children's Oncology Group Genome-Wide Association Study.
Wang Xuexia, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 1
- Diagnostic Yield of Clinical Tumor and Germline Whole-Exome Sequencing for Children With Solid Tumors
D Williams-Parson et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Multicenter Feasibility Study of Tumor Molecular Profiling to Inform Therapeutic Decisions in Advanced Pediatric Solid Tumors- The Individualized Cancer Therapy (iCat) Study
MH Harris et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Precision Therapy for Pediatric Cancers
J Khan et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Defining Why Cancer Develops in Children
JM Maris, NEJM November 18, 2015
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (4)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (51)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)