July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- International cancer genetics researchers meeting in Israel say half of people who would benefit from testing arent candidates under current rules
Israel 21c, July 28, 2016
- Consensus Report of the 2015 Weinman International Conference on Mesothelioma.
Carbone Michele et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Aug 11(8) 1246-62
- The Cancer Epidemiology Descriptive Cohort Database: A Tool to Support Population-Based Interdisciplinary Research.
Kennedy Amy E et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Jul
- Budget impact and cost-effectiveness: can we afford precision medicine in oncology?
Doble Brett et al. Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation 2016 Jul 1-6
- Clinical benefit of a precision medicine based approach for guiding treatment of refractory cancers.
Radovich Milan et al. Oncotarget 2016 Jul
- Genetic drivers of immune response to cancer discovered through 'big data' analysis
Medical News Today, July 20, 2016
- Genomics in Clinical Practice, Part 1: The Rise of Multiplex Gene Testing for Cancer,
by Kate M. O'Rourke, Medscape, July 20, 2016
- Male breast cancer is not congruent with the female disease.
Fentiman Ian S et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2016 May 101119-24
- NCI Launches Cancer Patient Data Repository
Abbasi J. JAMA. 2016;316(4):384. doi:10.1001/jama.2016.9494.
- Patient/parent perspectives on genomic tumor profiling of pediatric solid tumors: The Individualized Cancer Therapy (iCat) experience.
Marron Jonathan M et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 Jul
- Prostate and Colon Cancer News: The 2-Hit Hypothesis Revisited
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, July 2016
- Quality of Life and Psychological State in Chinese Breast Cancer Patients Who Received BRCA1/2 Genetic Testing.
Qiu Jiajia et al. PloS one 2016 11(7) e0158531
- Randomized trial finds that prostate cancer genetic risk score feedback targets prostate-specific antigen screening among at-risk men.
Turner Aubrey R et al. Cancer 2016 Jul
- Screening for Skin Cancer- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
USPSTF, JAMA, July 26, 2016
- Secondary consent to biospecimen use in a prostate cancer biorepository.
Drake Bettina F et al. BMC research notes 2016 9(1) 346
- Human (30251)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (157)
- Pathogen (0)