July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Effects of thyroxine exposure on the Twist 1 +/- phenotype: A test of gene-environment interaction modeling for craniosynostosis.
Durham Emily L, et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2016 7
- Copy number variation of E3 ubiquitin ligase genes in peripheral blood leukocyte and colorectal cancer.
Bi Haoran, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 29869
- Extremely low birth weight babies grown up: Gene-environment interaction predicts internalizing problems in the third and fourth decades of life.
Lahat Ayelet, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 7 1-7
- A systematic review of association studies of common variants associated with idiopathic congenital talipes equinovarus (ICTEV) in humans in the past 30 years.
Yong Bi-Cheng, et al. SpringerPlus 2016 0 (1) 896
- Genetic predispositions and parental bonding interact to shape adults' physiological responses to social distress.
Esposito Gianluca, et al. Behavioural brain research 2016 6
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of MIR-149 gene rs2292832 contributes to the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma, but not overall cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jia Hongjun, et al. Minerva medica 2016 8 (4) 259-69
- [Association study between candidate genes involved in cell-cell adhesion and non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate in Chinese population].
Yuan Y, et al. Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Peking University. Health sciences 2016 6 (3) 403-8
- Exposure Enriched Case-Control (EECC) Design for the Assessment of Gene-Environment Interaction.
Huque Md Hamidul, et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 6
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Jul (5) 356-65
- Culture as a mediator of gene-environment interaction: Cultural consonance, childhood adversity, a 2A serotonin receptor polymorphism, and depression in urban Brazil.
Dressler William W, et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 5 109-117
- Gene-environment interaction between the MMP9 C-1562T promoter variant and cigarette smoke in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Stankovic Marija, et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2016 6
- Teacher-student relationships and adolescent behavioral engagement and rule-breaking behavior: The moderating role of dopaminergic genes.
De Laet Steven, et al. Journal of school psychology 2016 6 13-25
- Abnormal Methylation of Imprinted Genes and Cigarette Smoking: Assessment of Their Association With the Risk of Male Infertility.
Dong Hao, et al. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2016 5
- Correlation between Helicobacter pylori infection and polymorphism of adiponectin gene promoter?-11391G/A, superoxide dismutase gene in?nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Zhang Chaoxian, et al. Zhong nan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical sciences 2016 4 (4) 359-66
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15132)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)