July 28 - August 4, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Clinical Genetic Testing for the Cardiomyopathies and Arrhythmias: A Systematic Framework for Establishing Clinical Validity and Addressing Genotypic and Phenotypic Heterogeneity.
Garcia John et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 320
- MYH7-related myopathies: clinical, histopathological and imaging findings in a cohort of Italian patients.
Fiorillo C, et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 0 (1) 91
- A Long Term Follow-up Study of Carriers of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Mutations.
McTaggart Don R, et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2016 5
- Spectrum of MYBPC3 Gene Mutations in Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Reporting Two Novel Mutations from North-West of Iran.
Emrahi Leila, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (5) 757-64
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance of mitral valve length in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Tarkiainen Mika, et al. Journal of cardiovascular magnetic resonance : official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2016 0 (1) 33
- [The pathogenic gene screening in a cardiomyopathy pedigree of Yunnan province].
Xiang H, et al. Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi 2016 5 (5) 416-20
- Common miR-590 Variant rs6971711 Present Only in African Americans Reduces miR-590 Biogenesis.
Lin Xiaoping, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0156065
- Family communication in a population at risk for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Batte Brittany et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Apr 24(2) 336-48
- Setting up Multiplex Panels for Genetic Testing of Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Based on Linkage Analysis.
Saghafi Hoorieh, et al. Iranian journal of public health 2016 3 (3) 329-39
- NNT mutations: a cause of primary adrenal insufficiency, oxidative stress and extra-adrenal defects.
Roucher-Boulez Florence, et al. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies 2016 4
- Identification of novel mutations including a double mutation in patients with inherited cardiomyopathy by a targeted sequencing approach using the Ion Torrent PGM system.
Zhao Yue, et al. International journal of molecular medicine 2016 4
- MYBPC3 hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be detected by using advanced ECG in children and young adults.
Fernlund E, et al. Journal of electrocardiology 2016 3
- Aortic Stiffness in Youth with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genotype.
Zachariah Justin P, et al. Pediatric cardiology 2016 4
- MYBPH acts as modifier of cardiac hypertrophy in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) patients.
Mouton J M, et al. Human genetics 2016 3
- [Mutation and clinical relevance in a large cohort of unrelated Chinese patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy].
Jie Liu, et al. Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi 2015 8 (8) 682-9
- Human (241)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (16)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (3)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (0)
- Huamn (2)
- Pathogen (0)