June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Clinical utility gene card for: Arterial tortuosity syndrome.
Albuisson Juliette et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Oct 23(10)
- Clinical utility gene card for: Cornelia de Lange syndrome.
Ramos Feliciano J et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Oct 23(10)
- Disclosure of psychiatric manifestations of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome in medical genetics: A 12-year retrospective chart review.
Baughman Serena Talcott et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 Oct 167A(10) 2350-6
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptors and cytomegalovirus reactivation during late pregnancy.
Alvarado-Hernández D L, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2016 6
- Fine-Mapping of 18q21.1 Locus Identifies Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated with Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate.
Mitra Amit K, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 0 88
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing: Perspectives on its value in healthcare.
Delaney S K et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Feb 99(2) 146-8
- Association of MSX1 c.*6C?>?T Variant with Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip With or Without Cleft Palate in Turkish Patients.
Aslar Oner Deniz, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 5
- Capturing the clinical utility of genomic testing: medical recommendations following pediatric microarray.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1135-41
- Clinical utility gene card for: Alport syndrome - update 2014.
Hertz Jens Michael et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9)
- Determining the association between methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) gene polymorphisms and genomic DNA methylation level: A meta-analysis.
Wang Li, et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2016 5
- Association study between Van der Woude Syndrome causative gene GRHL3 and nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate in a Chinese cohort.
Wang Yirui, et al. Gene 2016 4
- Joint effects of genetic variants and residential proximity to pesticide applications on hypospadias risk.
Carmichael Suzan L, et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2016 4
- A multi-ethnic genome-wide association study identifies novel loci for nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate on 2p24.2, 17q23 and 19q31.
Leslie Elizabeth J, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 3
- Mild decrease in TBX20 promoter activity is a potentially protective factor against congenital heart defects in the Han Chinese population.
Yu Li-Wei, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23662
- Human (26)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2248)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (35)