July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Validation of warfarin pharmacogenetic algorithms in 586 Han Chinese patients.
Peng Qi et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 16(13) 1465-74
- Impact of CYP2C19 gene polymorphism on warfarin maintenance doses in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
Zhang Hongshen, et al. Gene 2016 6
- Frequency of Common CYP2C9 Polymorphisms and Their Impact on Warfarin Dose Requirement in Pakistani Population.
Qayyum Aisha, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2016 6
- A Case of Unexplained Cerebral Sinus Thrombosis in a 22-Year-Old Obese Caucasian Woman.
Seheult Jansen N, et al. Laboratory medicine 2016 6
- Cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic-guided dosing of warfarin in the United Kingdom and Sweden.
Verhoef T I et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 Jun
- Verification of five pharmacogenomics-based warfarin administration models.
Lin Meiqin et al. Indian journal of pharmacology 48(3) 258-63
- Effect of VKORC1, CYP2C9, CFP4F2, and GGCX Gene Polymorphisms on Warfarin Dose in Japanese Pediatric Patients.
Wakamiya Takuya, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 6
- Contrasting Medical and Legal Standards of Evidence: A Precision Medicine Case Study.
Marchant Gary E et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Mar 44(1) 194-204
- Cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic-guided dosing of warfarin in the United Kingdom and Sweden
T I Verhoef et al, Pharmacogenomics journal, June 7, 2016
- Warfarin Pharmacogenetics Reevaluated: Subgroup Analysis Reveals a Likely Underestimation of the Maximum Pharmacogenetic Benefit by Clinical Trials.
Stack Gary et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 May 145(5) 671-86
- Effect of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 Gene Variants on Warfarin Response in Patients with Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices (CF-LVADs).
Topkara Veli K, et al. ASAIO journal (American Society for Artificial Internal Organs : 1992) 2016 6
- Anticoagulants: What Is New and What is the Standard?
Lesko Lawrence et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 May
- Warfarin Pharmacogenetics Reevaluated: ?Subgroup Analysis Reveals a Likely Underestimation of the Maximum Pharmacogenetic Benefit by Clinical Trials.
Stack Gary, et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 5 (5) 671-86
- A model analysis for dose-response relationship of warfarin in Japanese children: An introduction of the SIZE parameter.
Nakamura Saki, et al. Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 2016 4
- Dose regimens for Chinese adult liver transplant recipients according to the genetic polymorphisms of CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A5 in recipients and donors.
Zhu Liqin, et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 5
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (521)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (21)
- Pathogen (0)