EVENTOS DE EURORDIS
2nd Multi-Stakeholder Symposium on Improving Patient Access to Rare Disease Therapies
3. Official Partners
4. Programme Committee Members & Advisors
5. Hotel & Travel Information
6. Preparatory Documents
7. Preparatory Webinars
- Identify common conditions to facilitate increased uptake of therapies for rare diseases;
- Build and seek convergence on current and emerging initiatives;
- Recognise the need and nurture the willingness for flexibility within the healthcare system;
- Discuss how to work together and where there are differences of opinion;
- Investigate reasonable ways to resolve rare disease patient access issues in an equitable way for society and
- Pave the way to a fair approach with acceptable compromises from each stakeholder.
Boulevard Adolphe Max 118 - 126, Brussels, Belgium
Tel. + 32 2 278 01 00
Metro Station: Rogier
Lieven Annemans, Professor of Health Economics, Ghent University
Menno Aarnout, Executive Director, AIM
Single occupancy: 195 Euros per night including breakfast*
Double occupancy: 224 Euros per night including breakfast*
*City Tax is not included in the room rate - a supplement of 9.85 € per room per night will be applied
- All patient representatives will have their fee waived for this event. If you are a patient representative, you can also apply for a limited number of EURORDIS fellowships to cover the cost of your travel and hotel for your attendance to the event. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on 15 December 2016.
- If you are from a payer body, HTA agency, national competent authority, regulator or a government worker, please contact email@example.com to request your registration form.