Last Posted: Sep 15, 2017
- Healthy Aging: Promoting Well-being in Older Adults
CDC?s Public Health Grand Rounds, Sep 19, 2017 1-2pm
- Effect of Aging on the Composition of Fecal Microbiota in Donors for FMT and Its Impact on Clinical Outcomes.
Anand Rohit et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Apr (4) 1002-1008
- Centenarians as extreme phenotypes: An ecological perspective to get insight into the relationship between the genetics of longevity and age-associated diseases.
Giuliani Cristina et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Feb
- Alzheimer's Disease in the Latino Community: Intersection of Genetics and Social Determinants of Health.
Vega Irving E et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 May
- The genetics of human longevity: an intricacy of genes, environment, culture and microbiome.
Dato Serena et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Apr
- The Complex Genetic Basis of Congenital Heart Defects.
Akhirome Ehiole et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2017 Apr 81(5) 629-634
- Update about atrial fibrillation genetics.
Pérez-Serra Alexandra et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2017 Feb
- The complement system in age-related macular degeneration: A review of rare genetic variants and implications for personalized treatment.
Geerlings Maartje J et al. Molecular immunology 2017 Apr 8465-76
- Genetic assessment of age-associated Alzheimer disease risk: Development and validation of a polygenic hazard score.
Desikan Rahul S et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Mar 14(3) e1002258
- Epigenetics and Signaling Pathways in Glaucoma.
Gauthier Angela C et al. BioMed research international 2017 20175712341
- Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases.
Rescigno Tania et al. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Jan 22(1)
- Nutrigenomics of extra-virgin olive oil: A review.
Piroddi Marta et al. BioFactors (Oxford, England) 2017 Jan 43(1) 17-41
- A review of the biomedical innovations for healthy longevity.
Moskalev Alexey et al. Aging 2017 Jan 9(1) 7-25
- Epigenetic Mechanisms of Longevity and Aging.
Sen Payel et al. Cell 2016 Aug 166(4) 822-39
- Virtues and Weaknesses of DNA Methylation as a Test for Cervical Cancer Prevention.
Lorincz Attila T et al. Acta cytologica 2016 60(6) 501-512
- You may have more control over aging than you think, say The Telomere Effect authors
K Weintraub, StatNews, January 3, 2017