Last Posted: Sep 15, 2017
- Do you #KnowFH?
YouTube video, FH Foundation, August 2017
- Efficacy of alirocumab in 1191 patients with a wide spectrum of mutations in genes causative for familial hypercholesterolemia
JC Defesches et al, J Clin Lipid Sep 2017
- Use of next-generation sequencing to detect LDLR gene copy number variation in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Iacocca Michael A et al. Journal of lipid research 2017 Sep
- The Spectrum of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) in Saudi Arabia: Prime Time for Patient FH Registry.
Alallaf Faisal et al. The open cardiovascular medicine journal 2017 1166-75
- Can we afford not to screen for FH?
Stoekenbroek Robert M et al. European heart journal 2017 Jun 38(23) 1840-1842
- FH and pregnancy
The FH Foundation blog, August 30, 2017
- Assessment of physicians' awareness and knowledge of familial hypercholesterolemia in Saudi Arabia: Is there a gap?
Batais Mohammed Ali et al. PloS one 2017 12(8) e0183494
- Effect of intensive LDL cholesterol lowering with PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies on tendon xanthoma regression in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Bea Ana M et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Aug 26392-96
- PCSK9 inhibition in the management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ogura Masatsune et al. Journal of cardiology 2017 Aug
- Contemporary Trends in the Management and Outcomes of Patients With Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Canada: A Prospective Observational Study.
Brunham Liam R et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2017 Mar 33(3) 385-392
- Xanthomas in Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Poonia Amitabh et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Aug 377(5) e7
- Family Screening for FH and the Use of Genetic Testing
The FH Foundation, July 27, 2017
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia and the Use of Genetic Testing.
Knowles Joshua W et al. JAMA 2017 Jul 318(4) 381-382
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: Public Health Impact and Challenges
JW Knowles et al, CDC Blog, July 25, 2017
- How Studying Familial Hypercholesterolemia Resulted in the Discovery of Statins as an Effective Treatment for High Cholesterol
JAMA Podcast, July 25, 2017
- The Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: a Systematic Review.
Rosso A et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(5) 464-480