What's NewLast Updated: Mar 11, 2016
- Response to letter 'A cumulative meta-analysis on the association of toll-like receptor 4 gene Asp299Gly polymorphism with cancer risk'.
Zhang Kui, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Clinical Impact of Gastric Acid-Suppressing Medication Use on the Efficacy of Erlotinib and Gefitinib in Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Harboring EGFR Mutations.
Zenke Yoshitaka, et al. Clinical lung cancer 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Is MDM2 SNP309 Variation a Risk Factor for Head and Neck Carcinoma?: An Updated Meta-Analysis Based on 11,552 Individuals.
Zhuo Xianlu, et al. Medicine 2016 3 (9) e2948 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Pulmonary Toxicities of Gefitinib in Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
Hong Dongsheng, et al. Medicine 2016 3 (9) e3008 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- DNA Barcodes Could Streamline Search for New Drugs to Combat Cancer,
by Dr. Francis Collins, NIH Director?s Blog, March 8, 2016 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Eligibility Criteria and Genetic Testing Results from a High-Risk Cohort for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome in Southeastern Ontario.
Vidal Ricardo Dos Santos et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Predicting Barrett's esophagus in Families: An Esophagus Translational Research Network (BETRNet) Model Fitting Clinical Data to a Familial Paradigm.
Sun Xiangqing et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Clinical utility of a Web-enabled risk-assessment and clinical decision support program.
Orlando Lori A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- A community survey on knowledge of the impact of environmental and epigenetic factors on health and disease.
Miller Marian et al. Perspectives in public health 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)