What's NewLast Updated: Mar 18, 2016
- 15q13.3 duplication in two patients with childhood-onset schizophrenia.
Zhou Dale, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- An integrative approach to investigate the respective roles of single-nucleotide variants and copy-number variants in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
de Araújo Lima Leandro, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22851 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Copy Number Variants Associated with 14 Cases of Self-Injurious Behavior.
Shirley Matthew D, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0149646 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Hormonal evaluation in relation to phenotype and genotype in 286 patients with a Disorder of Sex Development from Indonesia.
Juniarto Zulfa, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Rare Copy Number Variants Identified Suggest the Regulating Pathways in Hypertension-Related Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.
Boon-Peng Hoh, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0148755 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Contribution of genomic copy-number variations in prenatal oral clefts: a multicenter cohort study.
Cao Ye, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Clinical Validation of a Non-Invasive Prenatal Test for Genome-Wide Detection of Fetal Copy Number Variants.
Lefkowitz Roy B et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- A Copy Number Variant on Chromosome 20q13.3 Implicated in Thinness and Severe Obesity.
Hasstedt Sandra J, et al. Journal of obesity 2015 0 623431 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Detection rate of actionable mutations in diverse cancers using a biopsy-free (blood) circulating tumor cell DNA assay.
Schwaederle Maria, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Whole Exome Sequencing in Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (RPL).
Qiao Ying, et al. Molecular human reproduction 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)