Last Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- World TB Day March 24, 2016
MMWR. March 25, 2016
- World TB Day 2016: Unite to End TB
- A blood RNA signature for tuberculosis disease risk: a prospective cohort study
DE Zak et al, Lancet, March 23, 2016
- Simple test might predict who gets worlds deadliest infectious disease
Kai Kupferschmidt, Science news, March 23, 2016
- DEFB1 gene polymorphisms and tuberculosis in a Northeastern Brazilian population.
Celerino da Silva Ronaldo, et al. Brazilian journal of microbiology : [publication of the Brazilian Society for Microbiology] 2016 3
- Association of interleukin-8 gene polymorphisms in HIV patients with opportunistic infections in Limpopo Province, South Africa.
Dzhivhuho G A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (1)
- A Mutation in IL4RA Is Associated with the Degree of Pathology in Human TB Patients.
Hölscher Christoph, et al. Mediators of inflammation 2016 0 4245028
- Genetic variants at 18q11.2 and 8q24 identified by genome-wide association studies were not associated with pulmonary tuberculosis risk in Chinese population.
Miao Ruifen, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 3
- Analysis of silent information regulator 1 (SIRT1) gene polymorphisms in antituberculosis- drug-induced hepatotoxicity in a prospective cohort study.
Wang Yu, et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 3
- Translational Research for Tuberculosis Elimination: Priorities, Challenges, and Actions
C. Linehardt et al, PLOS Medicine, March 2016
- Common Polymorphisms in IL-27 Genes May Contribute to Risk of Various Human Diseases in Asian Populations: A Meta-Analysis.
Zhang Yun-Feng, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 0 766-75
- Influence of the polymorphism of the DUSP14 gene on the expression of immune-related genes and development of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Hijikata M, et al. Genes and immunity 2016 3
- A Locus at 5q33.3 Confers Resistance to Tuberculosis in Highly Susceptible Individuals
RS Sobota, Am J Hum Genetics, March 4, 2016
- Genetic Determinants of Drug Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Their Diagnostic Value.
Farhat Maha R et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2016 Feb
- Alleles of HLA-DRB1*04 Associated with Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Amazon Brazilian Population.
Souza de Lima Dhêmerson, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0147543
- Association Analysis of Interleukin-17 Gene Polymorphisms with the Risk Susceptibility to Tuberculosis.
Zhao Jian, et al. Lung 2016 2
- Tuberculosis: new approaches to an old disease
Genomics Education, UK, February 22, 2016
- A Common Variant in the Adaptor Mal Regulates Interferon Gamma Signaling.
Ní Cheallaigh Clíona, et al. Immunity 2016 2 (2) 368-79
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha gene polymorphism contributes to pulmonary tuberculosis susceptibility: evidence from a meta-analysis.
Yi Yong-Xiang, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (11) 20690-700
- Low Vitamin-D Levels Combined with PKP3-SIGIRR-TMEM16J Host Variants Is Associated with Tuberculosis and Death in HIV-Infected and -Exposed Infants.
Gupta Amita, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0148649
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in IL17A and IL6 Are Associated with Decreased Risk for Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Southern Brazilian Population.
Milano Mariana, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0147814
- HLA class II sequence variants influence tuberculosis risk in populations of European ancestry.
Sveinbjornsson Gardar, et al. Nature genetics 2016 2
- [Association of copy number variation of exon 11 of IL-23 receptor gene with susceptibility to tuberculosis among Chinese Uygurs].
Jiang Daobin, et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 2 (1) 97-100
- Polymorphism of FCGR2A, FCGR2C, and FCGR3B Genes in the Pathogenesis of Sarcoidosis.
Typiak M, et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 1
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in P2X7 Gene Are Associated with Serum Immunoglobulin G Responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients.
Wu Jiangdong, et al. Disease markers 2015 0 671272
- Genetic polymorphisms of CCL1 rs2072069 G/A and TLR2 rs3804099 T/C in pulmonary or meningeal tuberculosis patients.
Zhao Yue, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (10) 12608-20
- The association between CD209 gene polymorphisms and pulmonary tuberculosis susceptibility: a meta-analysis.
Yi Lingling, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (10) 12437-45
- Vitamin D Receptor Gene FokI Polymorphism Contributes to Increasing the Risk of Tuberculosis: An Update Meta-Analysis.
Huang Liling, et al. Medicine 2015 12 (51) e2256
- Association of human leukocyte antigen DRB1 polymorphism and tuberculosis: a meta-analysis.
Yang P-L, et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016 1 (1) 121-8
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in cytokine MIF gene promoter region are closely associated with human susceptibility to tuberculosis in a southwestern province of China.
Liu Aihua, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2015 12
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)