June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- Prevention Epicenters Program supports research on new ways to prevent superbugs and improve healthcare quality
- FDA clears first test to detect specific genetic markers for certain antibiotic-resistant bacteria directly from clinical specimens
FDA, June 29, 2016
- SSTAR, a Stand-Alone Easy-To-Use Antimicrobial Resistance Gene Predictor.
de Man Tom J B et al. mSphere 1(1)
- Nature Web Collection on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Infection Raises Specter of Superbugs Resistant to All Antibiotics
New York Times, May 2016
- A Multiplex Real-Time PCR with High Resolution Melting Analysis for the Characterization of Antimicrobial Resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Donà Valentina, Kasraian Sara, Lupo Agnese, Guilarte Yuvia N, Hauser Christoph, Furrer Hansjakob, Unemo Magnus, Low Nicola, Endimiani Andrea.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 May
- Using a practical molecular capsular serotype prediction strategy to investigate Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype distribution and antimicrobial resistance in Chinese local hospitalized children.
Jin Ping, Wu Lijuan, Oftadeh Shahin, Kudinha Timothy, Kong Fanrong, Zeng Qiyi.BMC pediatrics 2016 (1) 53
- Unveiling the molecular basis of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus aureus from the Democratic Republic of the Congo using whole genome sequencing.
Phaku Patrick, Lebughe Marthe, Strauß Lena, Peters Georg, Herrmann Mathias, Mumba Dieudonné, Mellmann Alexander, Muyembe-Tamfum Jean-Jacques, Schaumburg Frieder.Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Apr
- Frequency, Antimicrobial Resistance and Genetic Diversity of Klebsiella pneumoniae in Food Samples.
Guo Yumei, Zhou Haijian, Qin Liyun, Pang Zhizhao, Qin Tian, Ren Hongyu, Pan Zhuo, Zhou Jikun.PloS one 2016 (4) e0153561
- Antimicrobial resistance in faecal Escherichia coli isolates from farmed red deer and wild small mammals. Detection of a multiresistant E. coli producing extended-spectrum beta-lactamase.
Alonso C A, González-Barrio D, Tenorio Carmen, Ruiz-Fons F, Torres C.Comparative immunology, microbiology and infectious diseases 2016 Apr 34-9
- AMD Projects: Combating Healthcare-associated Infections
- Distribution and relationships of antimicrobial resistance determinants among extended-spectrum cephalosporin or carbapenem-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from rivers and sewage treatment plants in India.
Akiba Masato, Sekizuka Tsuyoshi, Yamashita Akifumi, Kuroda Makoto, Fujii Yuki, Murata Misato, Lee Ken-Ichi, Joshua Derrick Ian, Balakrishna Keshava, Bairy Indira, Subramanian Kaushik, Krishnan Padma, Munuswamy Natesan, Sinha Ravindra K, Iwata Taketoshi, Kusumoto Masahiro, Guruge Keerthi S.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Mar
- Epidemiological typing of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and detection of markers associated with antimicrobial resistance directly from urine samples using next generation sequencing.
Graham R M A, Doyle C J, Jennison A V.Sexually transmitted infections 2016 Mar
- Making Health Care Safer: Protect patients from antibiotic resistance
- Leaders Committed to Antibiotic Stewardship
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (27)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (16)