June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Relationship between the SNAP-25 gene and the effects of methylphenidate on the anterior cingulate cortex of patients with adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a magnetic resonance spectroscopy study.
Ünal G A, et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2016 6 (11) 2443-9
- COMT and DAT1 genes are associated with hyperactivity and inattention traits in the 1993 Pelotas Birth Cohort: evidence of sex-specific combined effect.
Akutagava-Martins Glaucia C, et al. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN 2016 6 (5) 150270
- Pleiotropic effects of Chr15q25 nicotinic gene cluster and the relationship between smoking, cognition and ADHD.
Schuch Jaqueline B, et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2016 6 73-78
- The impact of synapsin III gene on the neurometabolite level alterations after single-dose methylphenidate in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder patients.
Ba?ay Ömer, et al. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 2016 0 1141-9
- The Dopamine Receptor D5 May Influence Age of Onset: An Exploratory Study on Indo-Caucasoid ADHD Subjects.
Maitra Subhamita, et al. Journal of child neurology 2016 6
- Risk of Suicidal Events With Atomoxetine Compared to Stimulant Treatment: A Cohort Study.
Linden Stephan, et al. Pediatrics 2016 5 (5)
- Testing for the mediating role of endophenotypes using molecular genetic data in a twin study of ADHD traits.
Pinto Rebecca, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 5
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis of genetic, pharmacogenetic and biochemical studies.
Bonvicini C, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 5
- Reciprocal white matter alterations due to 16p11.2 chromosomal deletions versus duplications.
Chang Yi Shin, et al. Human brain mapping 2016 5
- BDNF Val66Met polymorphism and peripheral protein levels in pediatric bipolar disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Zeni C P, et al. Acta psychiatrica Scandinavica 2016 5
- A Review and Update on Tourette Syndrome: Where Is the Field Headed?
Gunduz Aysegul et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2016 Apr 16(4) 37
- Parental Serotonin Transporter Polymorphism (5-HTTLPR) Moderates Associations of Stress and Child Behavior With Parenting Behavior.
Morgan Julia E, et al. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 2016 5 1-12
- Testing differential susceptibility: Plasticity genes, the social environment, and their interplay in adolescent response inhibition.
Richards Jennifer S, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 5 1-14
- CNTN6 mutations are risk factors for abnormal auditory sensory perception in autism spectrum disorders.
Mercati O, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 5
- White matter alterations related to attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and COMT val(158)met polymorphism: children with valine homozygote attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder have altered white matter connectivity in the right cingulum (cingulate gyrus).
Kabukcu Basay Burge, et al. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 2016 0 969-81
- CDC Information (7)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (4)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (757)
- Pathogen (0)