June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Psychiatric problems common in siblings of people with autism.
by Ann Griswold, Spectrum News, June 23, 2016
- Autism variants can influence behavior, communication traits in general population: Study suggests that trait variation can lend insight into etiology of neurodevelopmental, psychiatric disorders.
American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 7 (7) 1660-1
- Glutamate receptor, metabotropic 7 (GRM7) gene variations and susceptibility to autism: A case-control study.
Noroozi Rezvan, et al. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research 2016 6
- Evaluation of polygenic risks for narcolepsy and essential hypersomnia.
Yamasaki Maria, et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 6
- Dozens of autism genes have cancer connections,
by Jessica Wright, Spectrum News, June 10, 2016
- Whole Genome Sequencing as a Genetic Test for Autism Spectrum Disorder: From Bench to Bedside and then Back Again.
Szego Michael J et al. Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry = Journal de l'Acade´mie canadienne de psychiatrie de l'enfant et de l'adolescent 2016 25(2) 116-21
- The association of SHANK3 gene polymorphism and autism.
Mashayekhi Farhad, et al. Minerva pediatrica 2016 6
- Variants in Adjacent Oxytocin/Vasopressin Gene Region and Associations with ASD Diagnosis and Other Autism Related Endophenotypes.
Francis Sunday M, et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2016 0 195
- The Psychological Impact of Prenatal Diagnosis and Disclosure of Susceptibility Loci: First Impressions of Parents' Experiences.
van der Steen S L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Exome sequencing for bipolar disorder points to roles of de novo loss-of-function and protein-altering mutations.
Kataoka M, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 5
- Genome-wide gene-based analysis suggests an association between Neuroligin 1 (NLGN1) and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Kilaru V, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e820
- Reciprocal white matter alterations due to 16p11.2 chromosomal deletions versus duplications.
Chang Yi Shin, et al. Human brain mapping 2016 5
- Early event-related potentials to emotional faces differ for adults with autism spectrum disorder and by serotonin transporter genotype.
Faja Susan, et al. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 2016 6 (6) 2436-47
- CNTN6 mutations are risk factors for abnormal auditory sensory perception in autism spectrum disorders.
Mercati O, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 5
- Genome-wide association study of serum coenzyme Q10 levels identifies susceptibility loci linked to neuronal diseases.
Degenhardt Frauke, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 5
- Human (22)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (787)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (30)
- Pathogen (0)