July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Association of Lactase Persistence Genotypes with High Intake of Dairy Saturated Fat and High Prevalence of Lactase Non-Persistence among the Mexican Population.
Ojeda-Granados Claudia, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 7 (2-4) 83-94
- Genetic markers of inflammation may not contribute to metabolic traits in Mexican children.
Vashi Neeti, et al. PeerJ 2016 0 e2090
- Association between RAPH1 Gene Haplotypes and CHE2 Locus Phenotypes.
A De Andrade Fabiana, et al. Annals of human genetics 2016 7 (4) 203-9
- Genetic predisposition to obesity is associated with insulin secretion in Chinese adults: The Cardiometabolic Risk in Chinese (CRC) study.
Liang Jun, et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2016 6
- Identification, expression and variation of the GNPDA2 gene, and its association with body weight and fatness traits in chicken.
Ouyang Hongjia, et al. PeerJ 2016 0 e2129
- rs3751812, a common variant in fat mass and obesity-associated (FTO) gene, is associated with serum high- and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in Pakistani individuals.
Qureshi Sarah Anwar, et al. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 2016 5
- A Genome-Wide mQTL Analysis in Human Adipose Tissue Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with DNA Methylation, Gene Expression and Metabolic Traits.
Volkov Petr, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157776
- Interactions of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Polymorphism with Environmental Factors on Hypertension Susceptibility.
Fan Shujun, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Genetic risk scores link body fat distribution with specific cardiometabolic profiles.
Svendstrup Mathilde, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 6
- Multiethnic genome-wide association study identifies ethnic-specific associations with body mass index in Hispanics and African Americans.
Salinas Yasmmyn D, et al. BMC genetics 2016 0 (1) 78
- Ghrelin Receptor Mutations and Human Obesity.
Wang W, et al. Progress in molecular biology and translational science 2016 0 131-50
- Mutations in Melanocortin-3 Receptor Gene and Human Obesity.
Yang Z, et al. Progress in molecular biology and translational science 2016 0 97-129
- Rare Syndromes and Common Variants of the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene in Human Obesity.
Han J C, et al. Progress in molecular biology and translational science 2016 0 75-95
- Adipose tissue microbiota in humans: an open issue.
Zulian A, Cancello R, Cesana E, Rizzi E, Consolandi C, Severgnini M, Panizzo V, Di Blasio A M, Micheletto G, Invitti C.International journal of obesity (2005) 2016 Jun
- Genetic variants associated with lean and obese type 2 diabetes in a Han Chinese population: A case-control study.
Kong Xiaomu, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (23) e3841
- Human (4514)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (30)
- Pathogen (0)