July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- [?-Opioid Receptor Gene (OPRM1) Polymorphisms A118G and C17T in Alcohol Dependence: A Turkish Sample].
Gürel ?eref Can, et al. Tu?rk psikiyatri dergisi = Turkish journal of psychiatry 2016 0 (2) 0
- Pharmacogenetics for Safe Codeine Use in Sickle Cell Disease.
Gammal Roseann S et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- Association of the OPRM1 and COMT genes' polymorphisms with the efficacy of morphine in Tunisian cancer patients: Impact of the high genetic heterogeneity in Tunisia?
Chatti Imen, et al. Therapie 2016 5
- Relationship between ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum methadone concentration in patients undergoing methadone maintenance therapy (MMT).
Zahari Zalina, et al. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse 2016 6 1-10
- African-specific variability in the acetylcholine muscarinic receptor M4: association with cocaine and heroin addiction.
Levran Orna, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 6
- Genetic variation and cognitive dysfunction in opioid-treated patients with cancer.
Kurita Geana Paula, et al. Brain and behavior 2016 5 e00471
- Carriers of genetic variants in the HNF1A gene are more common among dead opioid addicts than among living addicts.
Nguyen Anh, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 5
- Corticolimbic anatomical characteristics predetermine risk for chronic pain.
Vachon-Presseau Etienne, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2016 5
- From Individualized Treatment of Sickle Cell Pain to Precision Medicine: A 40-Year Journey.
Ballas Samir K et al. Journal of clinical medicine research 2016 May 8(5) 357-60
- Opioid Antagonists and the A118G Polymorphism in the mu-opioid Receptor Gene: Effects of GSK1521498 and Naltrexone in Healthy Drinkers Stratified by OPRM1 Genotype.
Ziauddeen Hisham, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 4
- Gender difference in prescription opioid abuse: A focus on oxycodone and hydrocodone.
Graziani Manuela, et al. Pharmacological research 2016 4 31-38
- Nicotine-specific and non-specific effects of cigarette smoking on endogenous opioid mechanisms.
Nuechterlein Emily B, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2016 4
- ADHD risk alleles associated with opiate addiction: study of addicted parents and their children.
Ornoy Asher, et al. Pediatric research 2016 4
- Association between Gene Polymorphisms and Pain Sensitivity Assessed in a Multi-Modal Multi-Tissue Human Experimental Model - An Explorative Study.
Nielsen Lecia Møller, et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2016 4
- The ABCB1, rs9282564, AG and TT Genotypes and the COMT, rs4680, AA Genotype are less frequent in Deceased Patients with Opioid Addiction (DOA) than in Living Patients with Opioid Addiction (LOA).
Christoffersen Dorte J, et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2016 4
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (462)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)