July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Classification of genetic variants in genes associated with Lynch syndrome using a clinical history weighting algorithm.
Morris Brian et al. BMC genetics 2016 17(1) 99
- Genetic counseling content: How does it impact health behavior?
Kelly Kimberly M et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2015 Oct 38(5) 766-76
- Haplotype analysis reveals that the recurrent BRCA1 deletion of exons 23 and 24 is a Greek founder mutation.
Apostolou Paraskevi, et al. Clinical genetics 2016 6
- Haplotype analysis of BRCA1 intragenic markers in Iranian patients with familial breast and ovarian cancer.
Miresmaeili Seyed Mohsen, et al. International journal of reproductive biomedicine (Yazd, Iran) 2016 4 (4) 271-4
- Ovarian cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation carriers: analysis of prognostic factors and survival.
Biglia Nicoletta, et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2016 0 639
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- The integration of BRCA testing into oncology clinics.
Percival Natalie et al. British journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing) 2016 Jun 25(12) 690-4
- Cancer Incidence in First- and Second-Degree Relatives of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Streff Haley et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Health Care Disparities in Hereditary Ovarian Cancer: Are We Reaching the Underserved Population?
Randall Thomas C et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2016 Aug 17(8) 39
- Randomized Noninferiority Trial of Telephone Delivery of BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling Compared With In-Person Counseling: 1-Year Follow-Up.
Kinney Anita Y et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jun
- Usefulness of Canadian Public Health Insurance Administrative Databases to Assess Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening Imaging Technologies for BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers.
Larouche Geneviève et al. Canadian Association of Radiologists journal = Journal l'Association canadienne des radiologistes 2016 Jun
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 rearrangements in Brazilian individuals with Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Ewald Ingrid Petroni, et al. Genetics and molecular biology 0 0 (2) 223-31
- Association of a PARK2 Germline Variant and Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in a Southern Brazilian Population.
Klimczak Phamela Ferreira, et al. Oncology 2016 6
- Founder and Recurrent Mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in Latin American Countries: State of the Art and Literature Review.
Ossa Carlos Andrés et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Long-term experiences with genetic consultation in people with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Eismann Sabine et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 Jun
- Human (44)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (1464)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (207)
- Pathogen (0)