July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- Characteristics of Nonmotor Symptoms in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.
Ou Ruwei, et al. Parkinson's disease 2016 0 9730319
- Variants in ACPP are associated with cerebrospinal fluid Prostatic Acid Phosphatase levels.
Staley Lyndsay A, et al. BMC genomics 2016 0 439
- Association of AKT1 Gene Polymorphisms with Sporadic Parkinson's disease in Chinese Han Population.
Li Xiao-Yuan, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 6
- SLC6A3 rs28363170 and rs3836790 variants in Han Chinese patients with sporadic Parkinson's disease.
Lu Qian, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 6
- Prodromal Clinical Markers of Parkinson disease in Gaucher Disease Individuals.
Gatto Emilia M, et al. European neurology 2016 6 (1-2) 19-21
- Vitamin D receptor polymorphisms and Parkinson's disease in a Korean population: Revisited.
Kang Seo Young, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 6
- Salivary total ?-synuclein, oligomeric ?-synuclein and SNCA variants in Parkinson's disease patients.
Kang Wenyan, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 28143
- Effect of a Leucine-rich Repeat Kinase 2 Variant on Motor and Non-motor Symptoms in Chinese Parkinson's Disease Patients.
Sun Qian, et al. Aging and disease 2016 5 (3) 230-6
- The rs3857059 variant of the SNCA gene is associated with Parkinson's disease in Mexican Mestizos.
García S, et al. Arquivos de neuro-psiquiatria 2016 6 (6) 445-9
- Dopamine D3 receptor Ser9Gly variant is associated with impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease patients.
Krishnamoorthy Soumya, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 6
- Apolipoprotein E ?4 does not affect cognitive performance in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Mengel David, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 4
- The NFE2L2 rs35652124 polymorphism and the risk of Parkinson's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhu Mengru, et al. Neuroreport 2016 6
- Genetic Mutation Analysis of Parkinson's Disease Patients Using Multigene Next-Generation Sequencing Panels.
Gorostidi Ana, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 6
- Presence of cerebral amyloid modulates phenotype and pattern of neurodegeneration in early Parkinson's disease.
McMillan Corey T, et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2016 6
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (2)
- Human (1735)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)