July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Continuous epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase inhibitor administration in primary lung adenocarcinoma patients harboring favorable mutations with controlled target lung tumors dose not hinder survival benefit despite small new lesions.
Hsu Ping-Chih, et al. Biomedical journal 2016 4 (2) 121-9
- Evaluation of rs62527607 [GT] single nucleotide polymorphism located in BAALC gene in children with acute leukemia using mismatch PCR-RFLP.
Nadimi Motahareh, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 6
- USP7 inhibitors, downregulating CCDC6, sensitize lung neuroendocrine cancer cells to PARP-inhibitor drugs.
Malapelle Umberto, et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 6
- Challenges in Determining Genotypes for Pharmacogenetics in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients.
Langman Loralie J, et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 6
- Effects of TP53 and PIK3CA mutations in early breast cancer: a matter of co-mutation and tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
Kotoula Vassiliki, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 7
- Impact of active smoking on survival of patients with metastatic lung adenocarcinoma harboring an epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation.
Erdogan Bulent, et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences / Udruzenje basicnih mediciniskih znanosti = Association of Basic Medical Sciences 2016 7
- Long-term follow-up results of the multicenter phase II trial of regorafenib in patients with metastatic and/or unresectable GI stromal tumor after failure of standard tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy.
Ben-Ami E, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2016 7
- Peak systolic velocity thresholds of cavernosal penile arteries in patients with and without risk factors for arterial erectile deficiency.
Cavallini G, et al. Andrology 2016 7
- The polymorphic hMSH5 C85T allele augments radiotherapy-induced spermatogenic impairment.
Zhu Y, et al. Andrology 2016 7
- Advocating for the Use of Pharmacogenomics: One Nurse's Story.
Pestka Elizabeth L et al. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services 2016 Jul 54(7) 38-42
- Validation of warfarin pharmacogenetic algorithms in 586 Han Chinese patients.
Peng Qi et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 16(13) 1465-74
- A five years study of antiviral effect of entecavir in Chinese chronic hepatitis B patients.
Liu Kehui, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 28779
- Association between Accessory Gene Regulator Polymorphism and Mortality among Critically Ill Patients Receiving Vancomycin for Nosocomial MRSA Bacteremia: A Cohort Study.
Cechinel Angélica, et al. The Canadian journal of infectious diseases & medical microbiology = Journal canadien des maladies infectieuses et de la microbiologie me?dicale 2016 0 8163456
- Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy for Women with T4 Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Murphy Brittany L, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 6
- CYP2C19 loss-of-function alleles are not associated with clinical outcome of clopidogrel therapy in patients treated with newer-generation drug-eluting stents.
Choi Ik Jun, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (26) e4049
- Human (12188)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (68)
- Pathogen (0)