Despite recent changes in state policy, and with the increasing rate of cannabis use and its implications for health, the government has yet to legalize cannabis. With the continued enforcement of restrictive policies and regulations on research into the health benefits, it is important for those involved to understand the obstacles, in order to enhance product development.
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Governmental Awareness and Legislative Research Options
- Improving Analytics and Lab Quality
- THC vs. CBD: The Direction of Cannabis Research
- Team Fostering for Success in Product Development
- Collaborations With Public and Private Foundations Toward Trial Formation
- Asset Management and Product Evaluations
- Cannabis Neuroprotection
- Rare Diseases and Cannabis — Faster Track to Compound Approval
- PTSD and CBD: Quality Outcomes
- Testing From Agriculture to Clinical Applications
- Patient Advocacy and Successful Networks for Compound Submissions
- Distribution of QC Medical Cannabis
- And More!
Register your team today to take advantage of our Early Bird discount, which expires January 26, 2018. Be sure to use Priority Code C1033EM1 when registering.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.
Cannabis Partnership Congress | Conference Producer