Adaptación al cáncer: ansiedad y sufrimiento (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
- Derogatis LR, Morrow GR, Fetting J, et al.: The prevalence of psychiatric disorders among cancer patients. JAMA 249 (6): 751-7, 1983. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Massie MJ, Holland JC: Overview of normal reactions and prevalence of psychiatric disorders. In: Holland JC, Rowland JH, eds.: Handbook of Psychooncology: Psychological Care of the Patient With Cancer. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1989, pp 273-82.
- Bisson JI, Chubb HL, Bennett S, et al.: The prevalence and predictors of psychological distress in patients with early localized prostate cancer. BJU Int 90 (1): 56-61, 2002. [PUBMED Abstract]
- American Psychiatric Association: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-IV-TR. 4th rev. ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- NCCN practice guidelines for the management of psychosocial distress. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Oncology (Huntingt) 13 (5A): 113-47, 1999. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Lauver D, Ho CH: Explaining delay in care seeking for breast cancer symptoms. J Appl Soc Psychol 23 (21): 1806-25, 1993.
- MacFarlane ME, Sony SD: Women, breast lump discovery, and associated stress. Health Care Women Int 13 (1): 23-32, 1992 Jan-Mar. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Gram IT, Slenker SE: Cancer anxiety and attitudes toward mammography among screening attenders, nonattenders, and women never invited. Am J Public Health 82 (2): 249-51, 1992. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Lerman C, Kash K, Stefanek M: Younger women at increased risk for breast cancer: perceived risk, psychological well-being, and surveillance behavior. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr (16): 171-6, 1994. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Velikova G, Selby PJ, Snaith PR, et al.: The relationship of cancer pain to anxiety. Psychother Psychosom 63 (3-4): 181-4, 1995. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Glover J, Dibble SL, Dodd MJ, et al.: Mood states of oncology outpatients: does pain make a difference? J Pain Symptom Manage 10 (2): 120-8, 1995. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Ferrell-Torry AT, Glick OJ: The use of therapeutic massage as a nursing intervention to modify anxiety and the perception of cancer pain. Cancer Nurs 16 (2): 93-101, 1993. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Davis-Ali SH, Chesler MA, Chesney BK: Recognizing cancer as a family disease: worries and support reported by patients and spouses. Soc Work Health Care 19 (2): 45-65, 1993. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Dahlquist LM, Czyzewski DI, Copeland KG, et al.: Parents of children newly diagnosed with cancer: anxiety, coping, and marital distress. J Pediatr Psychol 18 (3): 365-76, 1993. [PUBMED Abstract]
- Payne SA: A study of quality of life in cancer patients receiving palliative chemotherapy. Soc Sci Med 35 (12): 1505-9, 1992. [PUBMED Abstract]