Last Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- CDC Autism Information: Why Act Early?
- CDC information on autism spectrum disorders
- Insulin-Independent GABAA Receptor-Mediated Response in the Barrel Cortex of Mice with Impaired Met Activity.
Lo Fu-Sun, et al. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2016 3 (13) 3691-7
- Genome-wide association study of lifetime cannabis use based on a large meta-analytic sample of 32?330 subjects from the International Cannabis Consortium.
Stringer S, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e769
- Frequency and Complexity of De Novo Structural Mutation in Autism.
Brandler William M et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 Mar
- Genetic changes that cause autism are more diverse than previously thought,
EurekAlert, March 24, 2016
- A Microcosting and Cost-Consequence Analysis of Genomic Testing Strategies in Autism Spectrum Disorder[PDF 1.42 MB]
Tsiplova K, et al. The Hospital for Sick Children Technology Assessment at SickKids (Task)
- The Idea Is Good, but…: Failure to Replicate Associations of Oxytocinergic Polymorphisms with Face-Inversion in the N170.
Munk Aisha J L, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0151991
- Genetic risk for autism spectrum disorders and neuropsychiatric variation in the general population.
Robinson Elise B, et al. Nature genetics 2016 3
- Oxytocin and Parent-Child Interaction in the Development of Empathy Among Children at Risk for Autism.
McDonald Nicole M, et al. Developmental psychology 2016 3
- Cytogenomic Evaluation of Children with Congenital Anomalies: Critical Implications for Diagnostic Testing and Genetic Counseling.
Szczaluba Krzysztof et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 Mar
- Transforming growth factor beta 1 869T/C and 915G/C polymorphisms and risk of autism spectrum disorders.
Khakzad Mohammad Reza, et al. Reports of biochemistry & molecular biology 2015 4 (2) 82-8
- Characterization of molecular and cellular phenotypes associated with a heterozygous CNTNAP2 deletion using patient-derived hiPSC neural cells.
Lee Inkyu S, et al. NPJ schizophrenia 2015 6
- MECP2 mutations in Czech patients with Rett syndrome and Rett-like phenotypes: novel mutations, genotype-phenotype correlations and validation of high-resolution melting analysis for mutation scanning.
Zahorakova Daniela, et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 3
- Genetic risk for autism spectrum disorders and neuropsychiatric variation in the general population
EB Robinson et al, Nature Genetics, March 21, 2016
- Association of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) gene C677T polymorphism with autism: evidence of genetic susceptibility.
Rai Vandana, et al. Metabolic brain disease 2016 3
- Detection of CYP2D6 polymorphism using Luminex xTAG technology in autism spectrum disorder: CYP2D6 activity score and its association with risperidone levels.
Vanwong Natchaya, et al. Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 2016 2
- Disruption of POGZ Is Associated with Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Stessman Holly A F, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 3 (3) 541-52
- RIT2 Polymorphisms: Is There a Differential Association?
Emamalizadeh Babak, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 3
- Autism Linked to Increased Oncogene Mutations but Decreased Cancer Rate.
Darbro Benjamin W, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0149041
- Copy Number Variants Associated with 14 Cases of Self-Injurious Behavior.
Shirley Matthew D, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0149646
- Further investigations of the relation between polymorphisms in sex steroid related genes and autistic-like traits.
Zettergren Anna, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016 2 1-5
- The PCSK6 gene is associated with handedness, the autism spectrum, and magical ideation in a non-clinical population.
Robinson Kelsey J, et al. Neuropsychologia 2016 2
- The role of COMT and plasma proline in the variable penetrance of autistic spectrum symptoms in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.
Hidding Elske, et al. Clinical genetics 2016 2
- Patterns of Nonrandom Mating Within and Across 11 Major Psychiatric Disorders.
Nordsletten Ashley E, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 2
- Overlapping 16p13.11 deletion and gain of copies variations associated with childhood onset psychosis include genes with mechanistic implications for autism associated pathways: Two case reports.
Brownstein Catherine A, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 2
- Parents' attitudes toward genetic research in autism spectrum disorder.
Johannessen Jarle et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 Feb
- Impact of Pharmacogenetic Markers of CYP2D6 and DRD2 on Prolactin Response in Risperidone-Treated Thai Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Sukasem Chonlaphat, et al. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology 2016 2
- Comprehensive molecular testing in patients with high functioning autism spectrum disorder.
Alvarez-Mora Maria Isabel, et al. Mutation research 2016 1 46-52
- Elevated Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) but not BDNF Gene Val66Met Polymorphism Is Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Meng Wei-Dong, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 1
- Hot Topics (51)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (764)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (26)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)