Last Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Genetic testing and blood biomarkers in paediatric pulmonary hypertension. Expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and treatment of paediatric pulmonary hypertension. The European Paediatric Pulmonary Vascular Disease Network, endorsed by ISHLT and DGPK.
Pattathu Joseph et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2016 May 102 Suppl 2ii36-ii41
- Prevalence of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia and its impact on long-term prognosis in patients with very early ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in the era of statins.
Rallidis Loukianos S et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 Mar 24917-21
- Association of estimated sodium and potassium intake with blood pressure in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Barnado A, et al. Lupus 2016 4
- Effects of the Antihypertensive Fixed-Dose Combinations on an Early Marker of Hypertensive Cardiac Damage in Subjects at Low Cardiovascular Risk.
Mazza A, et al. American journal of hypertension 2016 4
- Arterial Stiffness, BMI, Dipping Status and ACE D/I Polymorphism in Type 1 Diabetic Children.
Pietrzak I, et al. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes : official journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 2016 4
- Some GCR Polymorphisms (N363S, ER22/23EK, and Bcl-1) May Influence Steroid-induced Toxicities and Survival Rates in Children With ALL.
Eipel Oliver, et al. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2016 4
- Does angiotensin-converting enzyme-1 (ACE-1) gene polymorphism lead to chronic kidney disease among hypertensive patients?
Sarkar Taposh, et al. Renal failure 2016 4 1-5
- A polymorphism in the norepinephrine transporter gene is associated with affective and cardiovascular disease through a microRNA mechanism.
Marques F Z, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 4
- Undiagnosed Hypertension
- Selection of individuals for genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia: development and external validation of a prediction model for the presence of a mutation causing familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Besseling Joost et al. European heart journal 2016 Apr
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene I/D polymorphism increases the susceptibility to hypertension and additive diseases: A study on North Indian patients.
Singh M, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 3 1-7
- Molecular genetics of essential hypertension.
Singh M, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 3 1-10
- [Genes for Fibrogenesis in the Determination of Susceptibility to Myocardial Infarction].
Goncharova I A, et al. Molekuliarnaia biologiia 0 0 (1) 94-105
- Obstetric and neonatal outcomes in blastocyst-stage biopsy with frozen embryo transfer and cleavage-stage biopsy with fresh embryo transfer after preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening.
Jing Shuang et al. Fertility and sterility 2016 Mar
- Treatment Gaps in Adults with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: Data from the CASCADE-FH Registry.
deGoma Emil M et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Mar
- A Novel Polymorphism of the CYP19 Gene is Associated with Essential Hypertension in China.
Fu Yan-zhen, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (1-2) 195-202
- Genetic variants in adiponectin and blood pressure responses to dietary sodium or potassium interventions: a family-based association study.
Chu C, et al. Journal of human hypertension 2016 3
- Factors Determining Cognitive Dysfunction in Cerebral Small Vessel Disease.
Varghese Vinod, et al. Indian journal of psychological medicine 0 0 (1) 56-61
- BMPR2 mutation is a potential predisposing genetic risk factor for congenital heart disease associated pulmonary vascular disease.
Liu Dong, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 3 132-136
- The Risk of Bradykinin B2 Receptor -58?T/C Gene Polymorphism on Hypertension: A Meta-Analysis.
Luo Kaiping, et al. Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.) 2016 3
- Enhanced Diabetes Susceptibility in Community Dwelling Han Elders Carrying the Apolipoprotein E 3/3 Genotype.
Ban Chun-Xia, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0151336
- Influence of fat intake and BMI on the association of rs1799983 NOS3 polymorphism with blood pressure levels in an Iberian population.
Goni Leticia, et al. European journal of nutrition 2016 3
- Gender Differences in the Impact of CYP2C19 Polymorphisms and Low-Grade Inflammation on Coronary Microvascular Disorder.
Akasaka Tomonori, et al. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology 2016 3 ajpheart.00911.2015
- Effect of folic acid supplementation on cancer risk among adults with hypertension in China: A randomized clinical trial.
Qin Xianhui, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 3
- Associations Between Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Polymorphisms, Serum Homocysteine Levels, and Incident Cortical Cataract.
Tan Ava Grace, et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2016 3
- Higher body mass index in older adults is associated with lower gray matter volume: implications for memory performance.
Kharabian Masouleh Shahrzad, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4 1-10
- Nodular glomerulosclerosis and renin angiotensin system in Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes.
Wang Min, et al. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2016 3
- Pulse Pressure Magnifies the Effect of COMT Val(158)Met on 15 Years Episodic Memory Trajectories.
Persson Ninni, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 34
- A polymorphism in a major antioxidant gene (Kelch-like ECH-associated protein 1) predicts incident cardiovascular events in chronic kidney disease patients: an exploratory study.
Testa Alessandra, et al. Journal of hypertension 2016 3
- Influence of Genetic Risk Factors on Coronary Heart Disease Occurrence in Afro-Caribbeans.
Larifla Laurent, et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2016 1
- Hot Topics (36)
- Weekly Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (5029)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (25)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)