Last Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Undiagnosed Hypertension
- Selection of individuals for genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia: development and external validation of a prediction model for the presence of a mutation causing familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Besseling Joost et al. European heart journal 2016 Apr
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene I/D polymorphism increases the susceptibility to hypertension and additive diseases: A study on North Indian patients.
Singh M, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 3 1-7
- [Genes for Fibrogenesis in the Determination of Susceptibility to Myocardial Infarction].
Goncharova I A, et al. Molekuliarnaia biologiia 0 0 (1) 94-105
- Molecular genetics of essential hypertension.
Singh M, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 3 1-10
- Treatment Gaps in Adults with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: Data from the CASCADE-FH Registry.
deGoma Emil M et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Mar
- Obstetric and neonatal outcomes in blastocyst-stage biopsy with frozen embryo transfer and cleavage-stage biopsy with fresh embryo transfer after preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening.
Jing Shuang et al. Fertility and sterility 2016 Mar
- A Novel Polymorphism of the CYP19 Gene is Associated with Essential Hypertension in China.
Fu Yan-zhen, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (1-2) 195-202
- Factors Determining Cognitive Dysfunction in Cerebral Small Vessel Disease.
Varghese Vinod, et al. Indian journal of psychological medicine 0 0 (1) 56-61
- Genetic variants in adiponectin and blood pressure responses to dietary sodium or potassium interventions: a family-based association study.
Chu C, et al. Journal of human hypertension 2016 3
- The Risk of Bradykinin B2 Receptor -58?T/C Gene Polymorphism on Hypertension: A Meta-Analysis.
Luo Kaiping, et al. Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.) 2016 3
- BMPR2 mutation is a potential predisposing genetic risk factor for congenital heart disease associated pulmonary vascular disease.
Liu Dong, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 3 132-136
- Influence of fat intake and BMI on the association of rs1799983 NOS3 polymorphism with blood pressure levels in an Iberian population.
Goni Leticia, et al. European journal of nutrition 2016 3
- Gender Differences in the Impact of CYP2C19 Polymorphisms and Low-Grade Inflammation on Coronary Microvascular Disorder.
Akasaka Tomonori, et al. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology 2016 3 ajpheart.00911.2015
- Effect of folic acid supplementation on cancer risk among adults with hypertension in China: A randomized clinical trial.
Qin Xianhui, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 3
- Associations Between Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Polymorphisms, Serum Homocysteine Levels, and Incident Cortical Cataract.
Tan Ava Grace, et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2016 3
- A polymorphism in a major antioxidant gene (Kelch-like ECH-associated protein 1) predicts incident cardiovascular events in chronic kidney disease patients: an exploratory study.
Testa Alessandra, et al. Journal of hypertension 2016 3
- Pulse Pressure Magnifies the Effect of COMT Val(158)Met on 15 Years Episodic Memory Trajectories.
Persson Ninni, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 34
- Nodular glomerulosclerosis and renin angiotensin system in Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes.
Wang Min, et al. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2016 3
- Higher body mass index in older adults is associated with lower gray matter volume: implications for memory performance.
Kharabian Masouleh Shahrzad, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4 1-10
- Influence of Genetic Risk Factors on Coronary Heart Disease Occurrence in Afro-Caribbeans.
Larifla Laurent, et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2016 1
- Polymorphisms at the F12 and KLKB1 loci have significant trait association with activation of the renin-angiotensin system.
Biswas Nilima, et al. BMC medical genetics 2016 0 (1) 21
- Clinical and genetic determinants of cardiomyopathy risk among hematopoietic cell transplantation survivors.
Leger Kasey J, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2016 3
- Genetic Variation in the Human SORBS1 Gene is Associated With Blood Pressure Regulation and Age at Onset of Hypertension: A SAPPHIRe Cohort Study.
Chang Tien-Jyun, et al. Medicine 2016 3 (10) e2970
- Impact of vitamin D receptor polymorphisms in centenarians.
Gussago Cristina, et al. Endocrine 2016 3
- The association of single nucleotide polymorphisms of the maternal cystathionine-?-synthase gene with early-onset preeclampsia.
Holwerda Kim M, et al. Pregnancy hypertension 2016 1 (1) 60-5
- Polymorphisms in the long non-coding RNA CDKN2B-AS1 may contribute to higher systolic blood pressure levels in hypertensive patients.
Bayoglu Burcu, et al. Clinical biochemistry 2016 3
- Relationship of Genetic Polymorphisms of Aldosterone Synthase Gene Cytochrome P450 11B2 and Mineralocorticoid Receptors with Coronary Artery Disease in Taiwan.
Chou Chi-Hung, et al. International journal of medical sciences 2016 0 (2) 117-23
- 9p21 locus rs10757278 is associated with advanced carotid atherosclerosis in a gender-specific manner.
Zivoti? Ivan, et al. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.) 2016 3
- Contribution of the TTC21B gene to glomerular and cystic kidney diseases.
Bullich Gemma, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2016 3
- Hot Topics (26)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (4977)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (22)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)