Last Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- The importance of the microbiome in epidemiologic research
BM Hanson et al. Annals of Epidemiology, April 7, 2016
- Translating the microbiome: health and disease
Genome Medicine Special Issue, April 2016
- Genome-Wide Studies of Type 2 Diabetes and Lipid Traits in Hispanics.
Below Jennifer E, et al. Current diabetes reports 2016 5 (5) 41
- Gene expression profiling gut microbiota in different races of humans.
Chen Lei, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23075
- A trail of microbes
K. Kupferschmidt, Science, March 11, 2016
- Intestinal microbiome disruption in patients in a long-term acute care hospital: A case for development of microbiome disruption indices to improve infection prevention.
Halpin Alison Laufer et al. American journal of infection control 2016 Feb
- Gut microbes help malnutrition
Nature, February 25, 2016
- Diet, microbiota, and dysbiosis: a 'recipe' for colorectal cancer.
Vipperla Kishore et al. Food & function 2016 Feb
- Role of Helicobacter pylori and interleukin 6 -174 gene polymorphism in dyslipidemia: a case-control study.
Pohjanen Vesa-Matti, et al. BMJ open 2016 0 (1) e009987
- Microbiome analysis: How one tech company is changing health behaviors, one fecal sample at a time,
by Amy Talbott, Tech Republic, December 24, 2015
- Protein relative abundance patterns associated with sucrose-induced dysbiosis are conserved across taxonomically diverse oral microcosm biofilm models of dental caries.
Rudney Joel D, et al. Microbiome 2015 0 (1) 69
- Personalized medicine beyond genomics: alternative futures in big data-proteomics, environtome and the social proteome.
Özdemir Vural et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2015 Dec
- Characterizing the fecal microbiota of infants with botulism.
Shirey T Brian et al. Microbiome 2015 (1) 54
- Microbiome and Gluten.
Sanz Yolanda, et al. Annals of nutrition & metabolism 2015 0 28-41
- Genetic associations and shared environmental effects on the skin microbiome of Korean twins.
Si Jiyeon, et al. BMC genomics 2015 0 (1) 992
- Crowdsourced direct-to-consumer genomic analysis of a family quartet.
Corpas Manuel et al. BMC genomics 2015 16(1) 910
- Genome-Wide Association Studies of the Human Gut Microbiota.
Davenport Emily R, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (10) e0140301
- GENETIC POLYMORPHISMS OF HUMAN ?-DEFENSINS IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS.
Szekeres Márta, et al. Ideggyo?gya?szati szemle 2015 3 (3-4) 127-33
- The Gut Microbiome Contributes to a Substantial Proportion of the Variation in Blood Lipids.
Fu Jingyaun, et al. Circulation research 2015 9
- Available Tools to Facilitate Early Patient Access to Medicines in the EU and the USA: Analysis of Conditional Approvals and the Implications for Personalized Medicine.
Leyens Lada et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Aug 28.
- Plasma metabolomic profiles enhance precision medicine for volunteers of normal health.
Guo Lining et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2015 Aug 17.
- The HLA-DQ2 genotype selects for early intestinal microbiota composition in infants at high risk of developing coeliac disease.
Olivares M, et al. Gut 2015 3 (3) 406-17
- Effect of antibiotic use and mold exposure in infancy on allergic rhinitis in susceptible adolescents.
Yang Song-I, et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2014 8 (2) 160-165.e1
- Association of Fusobacterium species in pancreatic cancer tissues with molecular features and prognosis.
Mitsuhashi Kei, et al. Oncotarget 2015 3 (9) 7209-20
- Cancer and the microbiota.
Garrett Wendy S.Science 2015 Apr 3. (6230) 80-6
- Beta-diversity metrics of the upper digestive tract microbiome are associated with body mass index.
Lin Shih-Wen, Freedman Neal D, Shi Jianxin, Gail Mitchell H, Vogtmann Emily, Yu Guoqin, Klepac-Ceraj Vanja, Paster Bruce J, Dye Bruce A, Wang Guo-Qing, Wei Wen-Qiang, Fan Jin-Hu, Qiao You-Lin, Dawsey Sanford M, Abnet Christian C.Obesity (Silver Spring) 2015 Apr (4) 862-9
- Application of a neutral community model to assess structuring of the human lung microbiome.
Venkataraman Arvind, Bassis Christine M, Beck James M, Young Vincent B, Curtis Jeffrey L, Huffnagle Gary B, Schmidt Thomas M.MBio 2015 (1)
- Microbiota that affect risk for shigellosis in children in low-income countries.
Lindsay Brianna, Oundo Joe, Hossain M Anowar, Antonio Martin, Tamboura Boubou, Walker Alan W, Paulson Joseph N, Parkhill Julian, Omore Richard, Faruque Abu S G, Das Suman Kumar, Ikumapayi Usman N, Adeyemi Mitchell, Sanogo Doh, Saha Debasish, Sow Samba, Farag Tamer H, Nasrin Dilruba, Li Shan, Panchalingam Sandra, Levine Myron M, Kotloff Karen, Magder Laurence S, Hungerford Laura, Sommerfelt Halvor, Pop Mihai, Nataro James P, Stine O Colin.Emerging Infect. Dis. 2015 Feb (2) 242-50
- Extensive Strain-Level Copy-Number Variation across Human Gut Microbiome Species.
Greenblum Sharon, Carr Rogan, Borenstein Elhanan.Cell 2015 Feb 12. (4) 583-94
- Current status and prospects of intestinal microbiome studies.
Han Dong Soo, et al. Intestinal research 2014 7 (3) 178-83
- HuGE (22)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Evidence Classification (0)
- Weekly Scan (1)