Last Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- A scoping study to explore the cost-effectiveness of next-generation sequencing compared with traditional genetic testing for the diagnosis of learning disabilities in children.
Beale Sophie et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2015 Jun 19(46) 1-90
- Pharmacogenetics of alcohol use disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders.
Helton Sarah G et al. Psychiatry research 2015 Dec (2) 121-9
- Perceived stress and hair cortisol: Differences in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Streit Fabian, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016 3 26-34
- Alpha2C-adrenoceptor Del322-325 polymorphism and risk of psychiatric disorders: significant association with opiate abuse and dependence.
Rivero Guadalupe, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 3 1-8
- Association of CRTC1 polymorphisms with obesity markers in subjects from the general population with lifetime depression.
Quteineh Lina, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 3 43-49
- Quantitative Trait Locus and Brain Expression of HLA-DPA1 Offers Evidence of Shared Immune Alterations in Psychiatric Disorders.
Morgan Ling Z, et al. Microarrays (Basel, Switzerland) 2016 3 (1)
- Expanded phenotypic spectrum of the m.8344A>G "MERRF" mutation: data from the German mitoNET registry.
Altmann Judith, et al. Journal of neurology 2016 3
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
Silberg J L, et al. Psychological medicine 2016 3 1-9
- Analysis of ANKKI (rs1800497) and DRD2 (rs1079597, rs1800498) variants in five ethnic groups from Punjab, North-West India.
Singh Gagandeep, et al. Gene 2016 3
- An integrative approach to investigate the respective roles of single-nucleotide variants and copy-number variants in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
de Araújo Lima Leandro, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22851
- OCDB: a database collecting genes, miRNAs and drugs for obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Privitera Anna P et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2015 2015bav069
- Molecular analyses of circadian gene variants reveal sex-dependent links between depression and clocks.
Shi S-Q, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e748
- Association of genetic risk scores with body mass index in Swiss psychiatric cohorts.
Saigi-Morgui Núria, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 2
- Patterns of Nonrandom Mating Within and Across 11 Major Psychiatric Disorders.
Nordsletten Ashley E, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 2
- A network of synaptic genes associated with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Forero Diego A, et al. Schizophrenia research 2016 2
- Alcohol misuse, genetics, and major bleeding among warfarin therapy patients in a community setting.
Roth Joshua A et al. Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety 2015 Jun 24(6) 619-27
- Genetic association between NRG1 and schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder in Han Chinese population.
Wen Zujia, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 2
- Longitudinal study of premorbid adjustment in 22q11.2 deletion (velocardiofacial) syndrome and association with psychosis.
Radoeva Petya D, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 2 1-14
- Multigenerational and transgenerational inheritance of drug exposure: The effects of alcohol, opiates, cocaine, marijuana, and nicotine.
Yohn Nicole L et al. Progress in biophysics and molecular biology 2015 Jul (1-2) 21-33
- A functional vesicular monoamine transporter 1 (VMAT1) gene variant is associated with affect and the prevalence of anxiety, affective and alcohol use disorders in a longitudinal population-representative birth cohort study.
Vaht Mariliis, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology / official scientific journal of the Collegium Internationale Neuropsychopharmacologicum (CINP) 2016 2
- Psychiatric disorders in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome are frequent, diverse and strongly associated with pain.
Hershenfeld Samantha Aliza et al. Rheumatology international 2015 Oct
- Polymorphic variation in CHAT gene modulates general cognitive ability: an association study with random student cohort.
Liu Xu, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 2
- Genetic influences on schizophrenia and subcortical brain volumes: large-scale proof of concept.
Franke Barbara, et al. Nature neuroscience 2016 2
- Association of Seafood Consumption, Brain Mercury Level, and APOE ?4 Status With Brain Neuropathology in Older Adults.
Morris Martha Clare, et al. JAMA 2016 2 (5) 489-97
- Effects of the BDNF Val66Met Polymorphism on Gray Matter Volume in Typically Developing Children and Adolescents.
Hashimoto Teruo, et al. Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991) 2016 1
- Effects and cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic screening for CYP2D6 among older adults starting therapy with nortriptyline or venlafaxine: study protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial (CYSCEtrial).
Berm Elizabeth J J et al. Trials 2015 1637
- Variants in TERT influencing telomere length are associated with paranoid schizophrenia risk.
Rao Shuquan, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 1
- DNA methylation in a Scottish family multiply affected by bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder.
Walker Rosie May, et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 0 5
- Psychiatric disorders, myoclonus dystonia and SGCE: an international study.
Peall Kathryn J, et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2016 1 (1) 4-11
- Prion Disease Induces Alzheimer Disease-Like Neuropathologic Changes.
Tousseyn Thomas et al. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology 2015 Sep (9) 873-88
- CDC Web Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (7)
- HuGE (12503)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (87)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)