ZIKA VIRUS: PUBLIC HEALTH AND GENOMIC INFORMATION
Last Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Why transgenic insects are still not ready for prime time
RJ Loped, Nature, April 22, 2016
- Phylogeny of Zika Virus in Western Hemisphere, 2015.
Lanciotti Robert S et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 May (5) 933-5
- Detection of Autochthonous Zika Virus Transmission in Sincelejo, Colombia.
Camacho Erwin, Paternina-Gomez Margaret, Blanco Pedro J, Osorio Jorge E, Aliota Matthew T.Emerging infectious diseases 2016 May (5) 927-9
- From Mosquitos to Humans: Genetic Evolution of Zika Virus
- Expression Analysis Highlights AXL as a Candidate Zika Virus Entry Receptor in Neural Stem Cells.
Nowakowski Tomasz J, Pollen Alex A, Di Lullo Elizabeth, Sandoval-Espinosa Carmen, Bershteyn Marina, Kriegstein Arnold R.Cell stem cell 2016 Mar
- Diagnostic Testing
- Zika Action Plan Summit
- Zika virus disease in the United States, 20152016
- Detection and sequencing of Zika virus from amniotic fluid of fetuses with microcephaly in Brazil: a case study.
Calvet Guilherme et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Feb
- First Complete Genome Sequence of Zika Virus (Flaviviridae, Flavivirus) from an Autochthonous Transmission in Brazil.
Cunha Mariana Sequetin et al. Genome announcements 2016 (2)
- Zika virus genome from the Americas.
Enfissi Antoine et al. Lancet (London, England) 2016 Jan (10015) 227-8
- Zika Virus and Microcephaly.
Rubin Eric J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Mar (10) 984-5
- Zika Virus Associated with Microcephaly.
Mlakar Jernej et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Mar (10) 951-8
- Teratogenic effects of the Zika virus and the role of the placenta.
Adibi Jennifer J et al. Lancet (London, England) 2016 Mar
- Zika virus in the Americas: Early epidemiological and genetic findings.
Faria Nuno Rodrigues et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Mar
- Zika Virus.
Petersen Lyle R et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Mar
- Investigation Into an Outbreak of Dengue-like Illness in Pernambuco, Brazil, Revealed a Cocirculation of Zika, Chikungunya, and Dengue Virus Type 1.
Pessôa Rodrigo, Patriota João Veras, Lourdes de Souza Maria de, Felix Alvina Clara, Mamede Nubia, Sanabani Sabri S.Medicine 2016 Mar (12) e3201
- Zika virus in the Americas: Early epidemiological and genetic findings
- Comparative genomic analysis of pre-epidemic and epidemic Zika virus strains for virological factors potentially associated with the rapidly expanding epidemic
- CDC Concludes Zika Causes Microcephaly and Other Birth Defects
- Tweaking Genes to Save Species
H Rosner, New York Times, April 16, 2016
- Characterizing the Zika virus genome - A bioinformatics study.
Nandy Ashesh et al. Current computer-aided drug design 2016 Apr
- Zika Virus and Birth Defects Reviewing the Evidence for Causality
SA Rasmussen et al. NEJM, April 13, 2016
- Zika Virus: Diagnostics for an Emerging Pandemic Threat.
Waggoner Jesse J, Pinsky Benjamin A.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Feb
- Detection and sequencing of Zika virus from amniotic fluid of fetuses with microcephaly in Brazil: a case study
- AMD in Action: CDC Scientists Use AMD Methods to Develop Diagnostic Tools for Zika Virus
- From Ebola to Zika, tiny mobile lab gives real-time DNA data on outbreaks
The Guardian, February 3, 2016
- Phylogeny of Zika Virus in Western Hemisphere, 2015
- Detection of Zika virus in urine.
Gourinat Ann-Claire, O'Connor Olivia, Calvez Elodie, Goarant Cyrille, Dupont-Rouzeyrol Myrielle.Emerging infectious diseases 2015 Jan (1) 84-6
- Zika 101
Ann Schuchat, HHS Blog
- HuGE (0)
- AMD Clips (5)
- Weekly Scan (0
- AMD Clips (4)