June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Data Sharing and Inductive Learning Toward Healthy Birth, Growth, and Development
N. L'ntshotsholé Jumbe, et al, NEJM, June 23, 2016
- The ups and downs of data sharing in science
Nature editorial, June 21, 2016
- Knowing who to trust: exploring the role of 'ethical metadata' in mediating risk of harm in collaborative genomics research in Africa.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2014 1562
- Survey Launch on Public Attitudes Toward Genomic Data Sharing
A Proffit, Bio IT World, June 2016
- A federated ecosystem for sharing genomic, clinical data
Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, Science, June 8, 2016
- Sharing genomic, clinical data
EMBL-EBI, June 2016
- Global Alliance for Genomics & Health Argues for Federated Data Ecosystem
BioIT World, June 9, 2016
- PLOS Genetics Data Sharing Policy: In Pursuit of Functional Utility.
Barsh Gregory S et al. PLoS genetics 2015 Dec 11(12) e1005716
- U.S. project launched to promote data sharing by cancer researchers
Reuters, June 6, 2016
- Newly launched Genomic Data Commons to facilitate data and clinical information sharing
NCI, June 6, 2016
- Why an integrated network of genomic and clinical information on cancer is essential
Dog Lowy, NCI director, The Medium, June, 2016
- After a prominent gene-testing firm declined to give patients their complete data, ACLU filed a legal complaint
J Couzin-Frankel, Science Magazine, May 19, 2016
- Ethical considerations in biobanks: how a public health ethics perspective sheds new light on old controversies.
Virani Alice Hawkins et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 428-32
- Patient and interest organizations' views on personalized medicine: a qualitative study.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 17(1) 28
- Facilitating a culture of responsible and effective sharing of cancer genome data.
Siu Lillian L et al. Nature medicine 2016 May 22(5) 464-471
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (14)
- Pathogen (0)