June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Effect of RAS status on anti-EGFR monoclonal antibodies + 5-FU infusion-based chemotherapy in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: A meta-analysis.
Zhou Mingyi, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 110-9
- Mutation of the nm23-H1 gene has a non-dominant role in colorectal adenocarcinoma.
Jin Yueling, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 7 (1) 107-110
- Over-expression of AURKA, SKA3 and DSN1 contributes to colorectal adenoma to carcinoma progression.
Chuang Tzu-Po, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Significant association between long non-coding RNA HOTAIR polymorphisms and cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis.
Zhang Jian, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 3335-43
- Tumor necrosis factor-? (TNF-?)-308G/A promoter polymorphism in colorectal cancer in ethnic Kashmiri population - A case control study in a detailed perspective.
Banday Mujeeb Zafar, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 128-36
- Health Behaviors and their Relationship with Disease Control in People Attending Genetic Clinics with a Family History of Breast or Colorectal Cancer.
Anderson Annie S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jun
- Identification of familial colorectal cancer and hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes through the Dutch population-screening program: results ofa pilot study.
van Erp Sanne J H et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2016 Jun 1-6
- Bevacizumab Pharmacokinetics Influence Overall and Progression-Free Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Caulet Morgane, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2016 6
- U.S. healthcare facilities have capacity to meet colorectal cancer screening goals
News Release, June 22, 2016
- Association of Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms with Colorectal Cancer in a Saudi Arabian Population.
Alkhayal Khayal A, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0155236
- Frequent PIK3CA Mutations in Colorectal and Endometrial Tumors with 2 or More Somatic Mutations in Mismatch Repair Genes.
Cohen Stacey A, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 6
- Cholecystectomy and the risk of colorectal cancer by tumor mismatch repair deficiency status.
Shang Jie, et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2016 6
- Blood-Based Screening for Colon Cancer- A Disruptive Innovation or Simply a Disruption?
RB Parikh et al, JAMA June 16, 2016
- Colorectal Cancer Screening- Which Test Is Best?
JM Inadomi, JAMA Oncology, June 16, 2016
- Human (3987)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (216)
- Pathogen (0)