June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Uterine Cancer After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-oophorectomy Without Hysterectomy in Women With BRCA Mutations
CA Shu et al, JAMA Oncology, July 1, 2016
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit: Reaching New Heights
D Lowy, NCI, June 30, 2016
- Benefit-Risk Summary of Crizotinib for the Treatment of Patients With ROS1 Alteration-Positive, Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Kazandjian Dickran et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Disclosure of incidental findings in cancer genomic research: investigators' perceptions on obligations and barriers.
Kleiderman E et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 320-6
- FACT SHEET: At Cancer Moonshot Summit, Vice President Biden Announces New Actions to Accelerate Progress Toward Ending Cancer As We Know It
White House, June 28, 2016
- Impact that Timing of Genetic Mutation Diagnosis has on Surgical Decision Making and Outcome for BRCA1/BRCA2 Mutation Carriers with Breast Cancer.
Chiba Akiko et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 Jun
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice Regarding Genetic Testing and Genetic Counselors in Jordan: A Population-Based Survey.
Ahram Mamoun et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Dec 24(6) 1001-10
- Supporting genetics in primary care: investigating how theory can inform professional education.
Wilson Brenda J et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- The integration of BRCA testing into oncology clinics.
Percival Natalie et al. British journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing) 2016 Jun 25(12) 690-4
- Use and Costs for Tumor Gene Expression Profiling Panels in the Management of Breast Cancer From 2006 to 2012: Implications for Genomic Test Adoption Among Private Payers.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of oncology practice / American Society of Clinical Oncology 2015 Jul 11(4) 273-7
- When knowledge of a heritable gene mutation comes out of the blue: treatment-focused genetic testing in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer.
Meiser B et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- [Clinical implications of the concentration and EGFR/KRAS mutations of plasma cell free DNA of patients with lung cancer and esophageal cancer].
Zhang Ruixiang, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 12 (47) 3839-42
- Evidence for a role of GPRC6A in prostate cancer metastasis based on case-control and in vitro analyses.
Liu M, et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2016 6 (11) 2235-48
- Polymorphisms of multiple genes involved in NER pathway predict prognosis of gastric cancer.
Liu Jingwei, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Human (30011)
- Pathogen (0)