June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Impact that Timing of Genetic Mutation Diagnosis has on Surgical Decision Making and Outcome for BRCA1/BRCA2 Mutation Carriers with Breast Cancer.
Chiba Akiko et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 Jun
- Supporting genetics in primary care: investigating how theory can inform professional education.
Wilson Brenda J et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- Use and Costs for Tumor Gene Expression Profiling Panels in the Management of Breast Cancer From 2006 to 2012: Implications for Genomic Test Adoption Among Private Payers.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of oncology practice / American Society of Clinical Oncology 2015 Jul 11(4) 273-7
- When knowledge of a heritable gene mutation comes out of the blue: treatment-focused genetic testing in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer.
Meiser B et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- Association Between Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Gene Variations and Risk of Developing Breast Cancer.
Oztas Ezgi, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 6
- Clonal relationships between lobular carcinoma in situ and other breast malignancies.
Begg Colin B, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 66
- Diagnostic Accuracy of PIK3CA Mutation Detection by Circulating Free DNA in Breast Cancer: A Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Test Accuracy.
Zhou Yidong, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0158143
- ACC interleukin-10 gene promoter haplotype as a breast cancer risk factor predictor among Jordanian females.
Atoum Manar Fayiz, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 3353-7
- A Phase II study of olaparib in breast cancer patients: biological evaluation from a 'window of opportunity' trial.
Roviello Giandomenico, et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 6
- Germline Mutations in DNA Repair Genes May Predict Neoadjuvant Therapy Response in Triple Negative Breast Patients.
Spugnesi Laura, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 6
- HER2 intratumoral heterogeneity analyses by concurrent HER2 gene and protein assessment for the prognosis of HER2 negative invasive breast cancer patients.
Kurozumi Sasagu, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 6
- Health Care Disparities in Hereditary Ovarian Cancer: Are We Reaching the Underserved Population?
Randall Thomas C et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2016 Aug 17(8) 39
- NICE Breast Cancer quality standard, June 2016
- Updated NICE quality standard recommends Oncotype DX® in early-stage breast cancer,
Response Source, June 20, 2016
- Human (5210)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (435)
- Pathogen (0)