June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- [Association of gene polymorphisms with the susceptibility of schizophrenia in Han Chinese population].
Yu Hongyan, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 12 (47) 3803-7
- Lack of association between genetic polymorphism of circadian genes (PER2, PER3, CLOCK and OX2R) with late onset depression and Alzheimer's disease in a sample of a Brazilian population (Circadian Genes, Late-Onset Depression and Alzheimer's Disease).
Pereira Patricia Araújo, et al. Current Alzheimer research 2016 6
- Impact of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms of Base Excision Repair Genes on DNA Damage and Efficiency of DNA Repair in Recurrent Depression Disorder.
Czarny Piotr, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 6
- Pharmacogenetics of citalopram-related side effects in children with depression and/or anxiety disorders.
Amitai Maya, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2016 6
- Influence of genetic polymorphisms and concomitant anxiolytic doses on antidepressant maintenance doses in Japanese patients with depression.
Inoue Kazuyuki, et al. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 2016 6
- Bright-light intervention induces a dose-dependent increase in striatal response to risk in healthy volunteers.
Macoveanu Julian, et al. NeuroImage 2016 6 37-43
- Can a Genetic Test Determine the Best Medications for My Son?
Dear Jeannie, NSGC blog post, June 2016
- DEPRESSIVE EPISODE INCIDENCE IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC HEPATITIS C TREATED WITH PEGYLATED INTERFERON AND RIBAVIRIN.
Vabo Izabella Liguori Corsino, et al. Arquivos de gastroenterologia 0 0 (1) 20-4
- The 5-HTTLPR and BDNF polymorphisms moderate the association between uncinate fasciculus connectivity and antidepressants treatment response in major depression.
Tatham Erica L, et al. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 2016 6
- Culture as a mediator of gene-environment interaction: Cultural consonance, childhood adversity, a 2A serotonin receptor polymorphism, and depression in urban Brazil.
Dressler William W, et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 5 109-117
- Early predictors of behavioural problems in pre-schoolers - a longitudinal study of constitutional and environmental main and interaction effects.
Agnafors Sara, et al. BMC pediatrics 2016 0 (1) 76
- Genetic Variants of the FADS Gene Cluster Are Associated with Erythrocyte Membrane LC PUFA Levels in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Schuchardt J P, et al. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2016 0 (6) 611-20
- Association analyses of depression and genes in the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.
Buttenschøn Henrietta Nørmølle, et al. Acta neuropsychiatrica 2016 6 1-6
- Influence of ACE gene on differential response to sertraline versus fluoxetine in patients with major depression: a randomized controlled trial.
Bahramali Ehsan, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 6
- White matter integrity in major depressive disorder: Implications of childhood trauma, 5-HTTLPR and BDNF polymorphisms.
Tatham Erica L, et al. Psychiatry research 2016 4 15-25
- Human (10)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2781)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (44)
- Pathogen (0)