June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Genetic variations underlying Alzheimer's disease: evidence from genome-wide association studies and beyond.
Cuyvers Elise et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 Jul 15(8) 857-68
- Low birthweight and risk of type 2 diabetes: a Mendelian randomisation study.
Wang Tiange, et al. Diabetologia 2016 6
- Effects of lifestyle intervention on weight and metabolic parameters in patients with impaired glucose tolerance related to beta-3 adrenergic receptor gene polymorphism Trp64Arg(C/T): Results from the Japan Diabetes Prevention Program.
Sakane Naoki, et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2016 5 (3) 338-42
- ERBB3-rs2292239 as primary type 1 diabetes association locus among non-HLA genes in Chinese.
Sun Chengjun, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 120-3
- Genetic predisposition to obesity is associated with insulin secretion in Chinese adults: The Cardiometabolic Risk in Chinese (CRC) study.
Liang Jun, et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2016 6
- Hyperuricemia contributes to the faster progression of diabetic kidney disease in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Bartáková Vendula, et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2016 6
- Meta-analysis of the association between four CAPN10 gene variants and gestational diabetes mellitus.
Cui Junhao, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 6
- Prediagnostic Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Pancreatic Cancer Survival.
Yuan Chen, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 6
- A Genome-Wide mQTL Analysis in Human Adipose Tissue Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with DNA Methylation, Gene Expression and Metabolic Traits.
Volkov Petr, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157776
- Relationship between diabetes, platelet reactivity, and the SYNTAX score to one-year clinical outcome in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
De Servi Stefano, et al. EuroIntervention : journal of EuroPCR in collaboration with the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2016 6 (3) 312-8
- The effect of Toll-like receptor 4 gene polymorphism on vascular complications in type 2 diabetes patients.
Buraczynska Monika, et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2016 6 7-13
- Transethnic Genetic-Correlation Estimates from Summary Statistics.
Brown Brielin C, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 6
- Putting the Genome in Context: Gene-Environment Interactions in Type 2 Diabetes.
Franks Paul W et al. Current diabetes reports 2016 Jul 16(7) 57
- Circulating Proneurotensin Concentrations and Cardiovascular Disease Events in the Community: The Framingham Heart Study.
Januzzi James L, et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 6
- Genetic risk scores link body fat distribution with specific cardiometabolic profiles.
Svendstrup Mathilde, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 6
- Novel Association of WNK4 Gene, Ala589Ser Polymorphism in Essential Hypertension, and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Malaysia.
Ghodsian Nooshin, et al. Journal of diabetes research 2016 0 8219543
- Replication and Relevance of Multiple Susceptibility Loci Discovered from Genome Wide Association Studies for Type 2 Diabetes in an Indian Population.
Phani Nagaraja M, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157364
- [Association between VDR gene polymorphisms and HOMA index for prediabetes in Ningxia].
Liao Sha, et al. Wei sheng yan jiu = Journal of hygiene research 2016 3 (2) 184-8
- A phenome-wide association study of a lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 loss-of-function variant in 90 000 Chinese adults.
Millwood Iona Y, et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 6
- ALDH2 polymorphism is associated with fasting blood glucose through alcohol consumption in Japanese men.
Yin Guang, et al. Nagoya journal of medical science 2016 5 (2) 183-93
- Association between IGF2BP2 Polymorphisms and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Case-Control Study and Meta-Analysis.
Rao Ping, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Impact of Genetic Testing and Family Health History Based Risk Counseling on Behavior Change and Cognitive Precursors for Type 2 Diabetes.
Wu R Ryanne, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 6
- No association of adiponectin +45 T/G polymorphism with the risk of gestational diabetes mellitus: Evidence from a meta-analysis.
Xu Fang, et al. Journal of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system : JRAAS 2016 4 (2)
- A common rs7903146 variant of the transcription factor 7-like 2 gene is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus and fasting glucose in a Taiwanese population.
Hsiao T-J, et al. Diabetes & metabolism 2016 6
- Human (9183)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (95)
- Pathogen (0)