June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Influence of VKORC1 and CYP2C9 Polymorphisms on Daily Acenocoumarol Dose Requirement in South Indian Patients With Mechanical Heart Valves.
Kalpana S R, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2016 6
- Apolipoprotein C3 gene variants and the risk of coronary heart disease: A meta-analysis.
Li Yan, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 104-9
- The Rationale and Timing of Molecular Genetic Testing for Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Morales Ana et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2015 Nov (11) 1309-12
- Telomere length and health outcomes: A two-sample genetic instrumental variables analysis.
Hamad Rita, et al. Experimental gerontology 2016 6 88-94
- Role of renal function in cardiovascular risk assessment: A retrospective cohort study in a population with low incidence of coronary heart disease.
García-Gil Maria, et al. Preventive medicine 2016 6
- This Father's Day, Up Your Health Game
- PPARG gene C161T CT/TT associated with lower blood lipid levels and ischemic stroke from large-artery atherosclerosis in a Han population in Guangdong.
Wei Wei-Min, et al. Neurological research 2016 6 1-5
- Short Telomere Length and Ischemic Heart Disease: Observational and Genetic Studies in 290 022 Individuals.
Scheller Madrid Alexander, et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 6
- Human genetic support for GLP1R agonism in diabetes
and heart disease?
By Robert Plenge, Plenge Gen Blog, June 3, 2016
- A genomic approach to therapeutic target validation identifies a glucose-lowering GLP1R variant protective for coronary heart disease.
Scott Robert A, et al. Science translational medicine 2016 6 (341) 341ra76
- The Role of Adiponectin in Coronary Heart Disease Risk: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Borges Maria Carolina, et al. Circulation research 2016 6
- The Correlation Between 9p21 Chromosome rs4977574 Polymorphism Genotypes and the Development of Coronary Artery Heart Disease.
Tang Oushan, et al. Cardiovascular toxicology 2016 5
- [The possibility of selecting optimal antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary heart disease in terms of CYP2C19 polymorphism].
Bokeriya O L, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (5) 47-54
- PDE5A Polymorphisms Influence on Sildenafil Treatment Success.
Marchal-Escalona Cristobal, et al. The journal of sexual medicine 2016 5
- Human (7193)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (126)
- Pathogen (0)