July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- A functional neuregulin-1 gene variant and stressful life events: Effect on drug use in a longitudinal population-representative cohort study.
Vaht Mariliis, et al. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2016 6
- Genome-wide significant loci for addiction and anxiety.
Hodgson K, et al. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 2016 6 47-54
- Autism variants can influence behavior, communication traits in general population: Study suggests that trait variation can lend insight into etiology of neurodevelopmental, psychiatric disorders.
American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 7 (7) 1660-1
- Disclosure of psychiatric manifestations of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome in medical genetics: A 12-year retrospective chart review.
Baughman Serena Talcott et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 Oct 167A(10) 2350-6
- Decreased gene expression activity as a result of a mutation in the calreticulin gene promoter in a family case of schizoaffective disorder.
Farashi S, et al. Cognitive neurodynamics 2016 6 (3) 269-74
- Functional Characterization of Schizophrenia-Associated Variation in CACNA1C.
Eckart Nicole, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157086
- Common variants in CACNA1C and MDD susceptibility: A comprehensive meta-analysis.
Rao Shuquan, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 6
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Dopamine 2 Receptor Genes Are Associated with Raised Blood Glucose in Schizophrenia.
Lawford Bruce R, et al. Canadian journal of psychiatry. Revue canadienne de psychiatrie 2016 5 (5) 291-7
- Copy Number Variations in DISC1 and DISC1-Interacting Partners in Major Mental Illness.
Johnstone Mandy, et al. Molecular neuropsychiatry 2015 10 (3) 175-190
- Genome-wide association study identifies 74 loci associated with educational attainment.
Okbay Aysu, et al. Nature 2016 5 (7604) 539-42
- Capturing the clinical utility of genomic testing: medical recommendations following pediatric microarray.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1135-41
- Decision-making in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy: Delay gratification ability is not impaired in patients with hippocampal sclerosis.
Rzezak Patricia, et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2016 5 158-164
- The COMT rs4680 polymorphism and suicide attempt in rural Shandong, China.
Sun Shi-Hua, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 5
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (7)
- Human (12828)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (109)
- Pathogen (0)