July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Additive sex-specific influence of common non-synonymous DISC1 variants on amygdala, basal ganglia, and white cortical surface area in healthy young adults.
Mühle Christiane, et al. Brain structure & function 2016 7
- Variants in ACPP are associated with cerebrospinal fluid Prostatic Acid Phosphatase levels.
Staley Lyndsay A, et al. BMC genomics 2016 0 439
- A functional neuregulin-1 gene variant and stressful life events: Effect on drug use in a longitudinal population-representative cohort study.
Vaht Mariliis, et al. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2016 6
- Bayesian logistic regression in detection of gene-steroid interaction for cancer at PDLIM5 locus.
Wang Ke-Sheng, et al. Journal of genetics 2016 6 (2) 331-40
- Birth by cesarean section and schizophrenia: results from the multicenter FACE-SZ data-set.
Fond G, et al. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 2016 6
- Evaluation of shared genetic susceptibility loci between autoimmune diseases and schizophrenia based on genome-wide association studies.
Hoeffding Louise K, et al. Nordic journal of psychiatry 2016 6 1-6
- [Association of gene polymorphisms with the susceptibility of schizophrenia in Han Chinese population].
Yu Hongyan, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 12 (47) 3803-7
- Variants in the DRD2 locus and antipsychotic-related prolactin levels: A meta-analysis.
Miura Itaru, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016 6 1-10
- Investigating the Causal Relationship of C-Reactive Protein with 32 Complex Somatic and Psychiatric Outcomes: A Large-Scale Cross-Consortium Mendelian Randomization Study.
Prins Bram P, et al. PLoS medicine 2016 6 (6) e1001976
- Evaluation of European Schizophrenia GWAS Loci in Asian Populations via Comprehensive Meta-Analyses.
Xiao Xiao, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 6
- GWAS-identified schizophrenia risk SNPs at TSPAN18 are highly diverged between Europeans and East Asians.
Liu Jiewei, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 6
- Genetic polymorphisms in dopaminergic system and treatment-resistant schizophrenia.
Terzi? Tea, et al. Psychiatria Danubina 2016 6 (2) 127-31
- Association of DISC1, BDNF, and COMT polymorphisms with exploratory eye movement of schizophrenia in a Chinese Han population.
Dong Zheng, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 6
- African-specific variability in the acetylcholine muscarinic receptor M4: association with cocaine and heroin addiction.
Levran Orna, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 6
- Functional Characterization of Schizophrenia-Associated Variation in CACNA1C.
Eckart Nicole, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157086
- Human (3694)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)