July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Interleukin-10 -1082 G/A gene polymorphisms in Egyptian children with CAP: A case-control study.
Azab Seham F, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (26) e4013
- Beyond Blood Culture and Gram Stain Analysis: A Review of Molecular Techniques for the Early Detection of Bacteremia in Surgical Patients.
Scerbo Michelle H et al. Surgical infections 2016 Jun (3) 294-302
- Next-generation sequencing diagnostics of bacteremia in septic patients
S Grumaz et al, Genome Medicine, July 2016
- Diagnosis, gB genotype distribution and viral load of symptomatic congenitally infected CMV patients in Cuba.
Correa C, et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2016 6
- Association between polymorphisms in IL21 gene and risk for sepsis.
Miao Tianyu, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 6 1-18
- Association of common genetic variation in the protein C pathway genes with clinical outcomes in acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Sapru Anil, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2016 0 (1) 151
- A Synonymous Variant in IL10RA Affects RNA Splicing in Pediatric Patients with Refractory Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Oh Seak Hee, et al. Journal of Crohn's & colitis 2016 5
- Identification of Haplotype Tag Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms within the PPAR Family Genes and Their Clinical Relevance in Patients with Major Trauma.
Gao Jun-Wei, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (4)
- Genetic polymorphism in postoperative sepsis after open heart surgery in infants.
Fakhri Dicky, et al. Asian cardiovascular & thoracic annals 2016 3
- Functional polymorphisms of macrophage migration inhibitory factor as predictors of morbidity and mortality of pneumococcal meningitis.
Savva Athina, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2016 3
- The anti-inflammatory CASPASE-12 gene does not influence SLE phenotype in African-Americans.
Fuchs Trista, et al. Immunology letters 2016 3 21-25
- Genome-wide association study of survival from sepsis due to pneumonia: an observational cohort study.
Rautanen Anna, Mills Tara C, Gordon Anthony C, Hutton Paula, Steffens Michael, Nuamah Rosamond, Chiche Jean-Daniel, Parks Tom, Chapman Stephen J, Davenport Emma E, Elliott Katherine S, Bion Julian, Lichtner Peter, Meitinger Thomas, Wienker Thomas F, Caulfield Mark J, Mein Charles, Bloos Frank, Bobek Ilona, Cotogni Paolo, Sramek Vladimir, Sarapuu Silver, Kobilay Makbule, Ranieri V Marco, Rello Jordi, Sirgo Gonzalo, Weiss Yoram G, Russwurm Stefan, Schneider E Marion, Reinhart Konrad, Holloway Paul A H, Knight Julian C, Garrard Chris S, Russell James A, Walley Keith R, Stüber Frank, Hill Adrian V S, Hinds Charles J, .The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2015 Jan (1) 53-60
- The influence of genetic polymorphisms in TLR4 and TIRAP, and their expression levels in peripheral blood, on susceptibility to sepsis.
Zhang Jianping, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2016 1 (1) 131-139
- New Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock Continuing Evolution but With Much Still to Be Done
E Abraham. JAMA,February 23, 2016
- The Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock (Sepsis-3)
M SInger et al. JAMA, February 23, 2016