July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Physicians' Perception of Sickle-cell Disease Pain.
Lucchesi Fátima et al. Journal of the National Medical Association 2016 May 108(2) 113-118
- Pharmacogenetics for Safe Codeine Use in Sickle Cell Disease.
Gammal Roseann S et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- Sickle Cell Trait Screening of Collegiate Athletes: Ethical Reasons for Program Reform.
Ferrari Rosalie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Dec 24(6) 873-7
- Significant prevalence of sickle cell disease in Southwest Germany: results from a birth cohort study indicate the necessity for newborn screening.
Kunz Joachim B et al. Annals of hematology 2016 Feb 95(3) 397-402
- Developing a Unified Approach for Sickle Cell Disease
Am J Prev Pemd, July 2016
- Newborn Screening Programs and Sickle Cell Disease: A Public Health Services and Systems Approach.
Minkovitz Cynthia S et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2016 Jul 51(1 Suppl 1) S39-47
- Sickle Cell Disease: A Continued Call to Action
AJPM supplement, July 2016
- Sickle-cell disease: managing comorbidities
Lancet, June 2016
- Newborn Screening Programs and Sickle Cell Disease: A Public Health Services and Systems Approach
CS Minkovitz et al, AJPM supplement, July 2016
- Intracranial Aneurysms in Sickle-Cell Disease Are Associated With the Hemoglobin SS Genotype But Not With Moyamoya Syndrome.
Birkeland Peter, et al. Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation 2016 6
- Time to Invest in Sickle Cell Anemia as a Global Health Priority.
McGann Patrick T et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun (6)
- New NIH studies seek adults and families affected by sickle cell disease/trait Researchers hope to shed light on symptom severity, family role
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, June 2016
- Use of genome-editing tools to treat sickle cell disease.
Tasan Ipek et al. Human genetics 2016 Jun
- Influence of ?S-Globin Haplotypes and Hydroxyurea on Arginase I Levels in Sickle Cell Disease.
Moreira J A, et al. Disease markers 2016 0 9172726
- Characteristics of a rapid, point-of-care lateral flow immunoassay for the diagnosis of sickle cell disease.
McGann Patrick T et al. American journal of hematology 2016 Feb 91(2) 205-10
- Human (264)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (52)
- Pathogen (0)